ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flrfp

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Harim
Newly Registered

Flrfp

Post by Harim » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Hello everyone i have applied for flrfp in june on my marriage bases but the decided to investigate 70 days. Afterv70 days they aproved me to get married and on 1st july my baby born i register his birth in council and sent his birth certificate to home office after that i sent my marriage certificate. But the home office send me a letter to attend an appointment in there office for services of decision. Any one knows plz what whould be that for? Thanks

Casa

Re: Flrfp

Post by Casa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:39 am

In order for anyone to help, you will need to give more details of your immigration history.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Harim
Newly Registered

Post by Harim » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:47 pm

I came uk in 2012 as a student visa my visa finished in 2013 but some financial problems i didn't extend my visa.and just been overstayer.in 2015 i got married religiously after that in june 2016 i applied for flrfp.we applied for marriage registration but my case forward to home office.my baby born on 1st July i send his certificate to home office as well Home send 70 days investigation letter after that i done my boimatric.after 70 days they give us permission to get married. We got married in October 2016 i send my marriage certificate to HO.were waiting for decision but the HO send me letter to attend the appointment. For services od decision im really stress sleepless night all the time thinking about this problem plz some one help me and give me good advice. Please :cry:

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:20 pm

Is your spouse a British citizen or do they have settled status (ILR or PR)?

Are you the mother or the father of your child? Your post isn't clear.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Harim
Newly Registered

Post by Harim » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:53 pm

Im the father of the child and my wife she is British born.

Kashif_Hussain
Mood:

Post by Kashif_Hussain » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:35 pm

Hi,
Your wife, you said, is British national and at the time of the birth of your baby she was British so your baby is also British. If your name is on the birth certificate HO can't remove you from the UK, if that's your fear.

Breaking a family apart is absurd and against human rights. However, HO sometimes take strange decision (High court call those unlawful decisions) therefore I would advise you to take legal advice and take your representative with you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Harim wrote:Im the father of the child and my wife she is British born.
The only application you could make is FLR(FP) 10 year partner route.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Harim
Newly Registered

Post by Harim » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:42 pm

Thanks for everyone and for u good reply.Allhammdullillah i got visa

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Pleased to hear it all worked out fine for you. Thanks for updating us.
(Casa, not CR001)

mairyk10

Post by mairyk10 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:54 am

Hello harim
that is a very gud news.. so they didnt tell you about your overstay??? my husband has applied for flr fp in january 2016 but till today we dont have any news..he came on student visa extend it up until march 2014 then become overstay then we got married religiously and applied for flr fp in january.. also we had the interview but no news at all.. m glad that you hav heard decision..pray for me. i did send me pm but i think u r new so u cant see it .