ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice needed - extension - pre-April 14 route

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zimba
Mood:

Re: Advice needed - extension - pre-April 14 route

Post by zimba » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:20 am

Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ashrun7
Newly Registered

Post by ashrun7 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:09 am

Many thanks Zimba for your reply.

Really Appreciate it.

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:05 pm

Zimba88 can you please answer my questions as i'm waiting for your reply
rajrea wrote:Hi All,

I've a query regarding filling the job creation table in the application form.
I got visa before April 2014 and I have created employment as below:

Employee 1: Part-time 17 hours a week
Start date: March 2015

Employee 2: Full time, 32 hours a week
Start date: Aug 2015

Employee 3: Part time 17 hours a week
Start date: Sep 2015

All employees are still continuing but there is a increase in hourly rate from 1ST March 2016 to all employees and this is how I filled the Job creation table in the Application form

Job number: Is this should be as per employee number in the payslip or in chronological order ?
Job title:
Date post created: Guess this is the date when employee started working

Employee Name : Employee 1
Start Date : 01/03/2015
End Date : 29/02/2016
Hourly rate Paid: £7 - Part time

Start Date : 01/03/2016
End Date : Till date
Hourly rate Paid: £10

Note : I'm unable to do as a table so I've entered them in the above format above calculations is example format of 1 employee whose hourly rate was increased from 1st Mar 2016

Now my question is

1.Is it the way how we need to fill ? Why I'm asking this is I've mentioned the end date in above row for that particular hourly rate but not a real end date so bit confused how to fill the table

2. As all the employees are still continuing do we need to write the end date ? or do we need to write the end date as taking at least 12 month employment for above example it should be 31/03/2016 ?

please suggest your thoughts on this

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:27 pm

1.Is it the way how we need to fill ? Why I'm asking this is I've mentioned the end date in above row for that particular hourly rate but not a real end date so bit confused how to fill the table
2. As all the employees are still continuing do we need to write the end date ? or do we need to write the end date as taking at least 12 month employment for above example it should be 31/03/2016 ?
The end date you write, should cover the total required hours you are aiming for any period.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:16 pm

zimba88 wrote:
The end date you write, should cover the total required hours you are aiming for any period.
Zimba88
So how do we mention that there is change in hourly rate in that whole 12 month period ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:34 pm

Enter them as separate periods

gaga89
Newly Registered

Post by gaga89 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:21 pm

Dear Members,

I am applying for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) extension in January 2017 under 50k route. I have employed 2 full time settled workers and they have worked for 15 months each. One employee (Employee1) is a British citizen and we have his passport details with us to prove that he is a settled worker. Another employee (Employee2) is an overseas national with ILR status and we have only his BRP card (Visa) with us as he did not provide his overseas nationality passport to us and left my company in October 2016. I tried to contact him by phone, mail and letter to his UK contact address but unable to contact him in anyway to get his passport copy.
Please suggest if I could proceed for my extension with just BRP card of Employee2 as an evidence for settled worker status. Is the overseas nationality passport a mandatory document or the UK BRP card showing the ILR status enough for the proof of Employment creation for a settled worker?

Thanks in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:44 pm

A copy of the ILR (his BRP) is enough

gaga89
Newly Registered

Post by gaga89 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:01 am

Thank you so much Zimba for your quick response, much appreciated.