ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yawar
Mood:

Got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension!

Post by yawar » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:32 pm

Hi,
First of all a big thank you to all the active members of the forum. This forum is very helpful and few members put their heart and soul to help others which are very much appreciated.
I have a few history so will try my best to add every detail. First application was refused because i did not submit annual account. (Sounds silly but yes i did not). Dates can be 1-2 days different as i am not too sure about the exact dates of few but are accurate to 1-2 days difference.

I am self employed and i work as Marketing Consultant 50K Catagory. No team member
First Application Date= 16th of June 2016
Refusal date= 9th of August 2016 without any interview. Received on 17th of August. (did not submit the annual accounts)
Both times applied with one dependent.
Applied for AR= 21st of August 2016
AR decision maintained dated= 19th of September 2016
Second Application date= 14th of Oct 2016
Received Approval letter today dated= 4th of December 2016 (Sunday)
Waiting for BRP and IHS refund.

I submitted only the required documents. Only Additional document was Employer and Public liability insurance.
Bank statements of 3 personal accounts and one business account which was opened after one and half year of getting T1 application.
Switched from PSW to T1 Entrepreneur in 2013
Wage slips, FPS report, Passport copies of employees. HMRC bills of recent months of NI class 2, employer NI etc. Accounts of 3 years with compilation report. Account letter to confirm the total investment amount.
I had an understanding that being a self-employed, i only had to submit annual assessment report submitted to HMRC.
I was awared points for all other catagories except 20 points for investment section.
Only added account accounts and submitted fresh application.
I hope that helps. One of my fried applied on 1st of Oct same 50K route had his approval last week on Monday. So it means HO is making decision in about 7 weeks.
Thank you once again for your help and support.

majeedrash
Newly Registered

Re: Got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension!

Post by majeedrash » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:48 pm

Congratulations....
Could you please let me know the timescales (application submitted, acknowledgement letter etc)?

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:43 pm

Congatulations Yawar!!!!

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:46 pm

congratulation bro

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:59 pm

Hi Yawar,

Congratulations!!

When you submitted fresh application, was your visa already expired?
If so, can you please tell me what did you answer for following questions?

K14; Have you ever stayed in the United Kingdom beyond the expiry date of your period of leave? (ht)
K18; Have you ever been refused entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK? (ht)

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:10 pm

Congratulations