ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director loan agreement question

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sudan88
Newly Registered

Director loan agreement question

Post by sudan88 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:09 pm

hi
on table 3b1 which listing money we transfer to business bank account

- i did transfer many small amount from last 3 year from my personal bank ( sometime £500 sometime £1000) it come with total 30 or 40 transactions

my question : should i make 40 Director loan agreement or should i make only 1 DL agreement ?

if the money i transfer from business account to my personal account (for salary) will be removed of total £50000 i transfered in bussiness acc ?

Thank you very much

zimba
Mood:

Re: Director loan agreement question

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:30 pm

my question : should i make 40 Director loan agreement or should i make only 1 DL agreement ?
Just one
if the money i transfer from business account to my personal account (for salary) will be removed of total £50000 i transfered in bussiness acc ?
Yes, you cannot pay yourself from you own money and then claim it as an investment!
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Amz

Post by Amz » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:46 am

Hi

I invested money into my business account (In total £53,000)

I have had Director's Salary as well (£28,800 in past 3 Years and I had a revenue of around £150,00 in Past 3 Years) How Would home office determine if Director's salary is out of the revenue or the Director's loan i put into my business ?

Would by investment of £53,000 still be counted or not ?

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:48 am

Amz wrote:Hi

I invested money into my business account (In total £53,000)

I have had Director's Salary as well (£28,800 in past 3 Years and I had a revenue of around £150,00 in Past 3 Years) How Would home office determine if Director's salary is out of the revenue or the Director's loan i put into my business ?

Would by investment of £53,000 still be counted or not ?

Regards
For the second time, please continue in your own topic. It is rude to tag your question onto other members topics and it is not fair to the original poster.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:06 pm

1 Director loan should be ok.