ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Meesha

Re: T1 extension

Post by Meesha » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:14 pm

Dear forum members,
After a long struggle, i have been able to regenerate my FPS by myself using payrole manager. My FPS shows starters on every FPS. Many people have mentioned that starters must appear only on first FPS. CAn i submit mine with starters on every FPS.
Thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:24 pm

Meesha wrote:Dear forum members,
After a long struggle, i have been able to regenerate my FPS by myself using payrole manager. My FPS shows starters on every FPS. Many people have mentioned that starters must appear only on first FPS. CAn i submit mine with starters on every FPS.
Thanks
You seem to be struggling in several areas and spending hours and hours wrestling with your various tools and processes.
As well as hiring competent professional advisors with experience in T1/immigration (not only accountancy, bookkeeping & etc), I would suggest utilising the often free support available from the payroll software companies.
As well as callcentres they often have blogs/forums and online tutorials etc available.

It could save you from this world of pain and free you up to actually run the business and generate revenue and/or corner market share.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:58 pm

Meesha wrote:Dear \forum Members,
Can anyone please advise me how to change cut off value of payment in payrole manager. My accountant put 5th of following month to make payment to employes. Due to this starters dates are not appearing on first FPS but on last month FPS when employes even did not start working.
Thanks a lot
I agree with noajthan. You are fully responsible for your immigration application, so you need to hire a competent accountant and be prepared well in advance. Seek help from the Software payroll companies help line and communicate your issues with your accountant. This cannot be solved on the forum
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:21 pm

Hi ZImba88,
In policy guidance page 57:
point 195 clearly demonstrate that these documents required only if one has taken over or joined existing business.
However point 196 reads independant. It looks to me that accountant letter is required whether you start a new business or taken over an existing one.
Am i right?
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:12 pm

No. 195-197 applies only if you joined or taken over a business. This is clear in the rules too
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:25 am

Thanks ZImba88,
I have recently seen on this forum that we need to send all years accounts if investment is spread over the years. I invested few thousands in first year. Major investment (44000) is made during final year April2015-April2016. Do i need to send only final year accounts or all years accounts. My first year accounts are not made by authorised accountant; he does have firm but at that time i did not know that he must have registered with regulator authority.
Cheers

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:23 pm

If final accounts showing full investment, no need to send all your accounts

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:15 am

Dear Forum Members,
I have seen on forum that people advise to sign documents like FPS, Employes payslips, Employes passports, Employes proof of residence.
I wonder what dates you put on their passports photo copies, should it be before they started working for you as you will see these documents before hiring them. Or you can put recent dates on these documents. or no need of putting dates, only signs and stamps will be enough?

Thanks a lot

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:19 am

Meesha wrote:Dear Forum Members,
I have seen on forum that people advise to sign documents like FPS, Employes payslips, Employes passports, Employes proof of residence.
I wonder what dates you put on their passports photo copies, should it be before they started working for you as you will see these documents before hiring them. Or you can put recent dates on these documents. or no need of putting dates, only signs and stamps will be enough?

Thanks a lot
There is no requirement to put dates, times and stamps. Just submitting the documents must be enough.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:14 am

Hi Zimba and forum members,
I have sent application already. Need to know this for peace of mind
As you said the hours over 30/week are discarded.
I calculated hours as 52*30=1560 and 1560/12=130. So I made a fixed salary for 130 hours/month. I am super confused about this calculations now. Let's say if during some short months like February hours/week are more than 130 and for other months its less than 130 hours/month. It means for February the extra hours for those particular weeks will be discarded and at the end, I will be short of hours for longer months.
Please clear me if I did the right calculations i:e 52*30=1560 and 1560/12=130?

FSD

Post by FSD » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:36 pm

As You are paying monthly so calculations are fine. Do not worry relax and wait as you already have struggled a lot 8)

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:52 pm

You are over thinking this. Shorter months do not mean shorter weeks :!: It is irrelevant that you calculated the pay monthly.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:15 am

Hi Meesha,

If you invested in your company by way of share capital, there is no such requirement to send bank statements to prove the transfer. You only have to meet this requirement if you invested in your company by director's loan.

Meesha

Completing 10 years while extension is in process

Post by Meesha » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Hi Zimba,
You mentioned that if someone vary application at premium centre, you dont get answer on the same day. Will your applications be decided quicker than normal postal service?
Is there any advantage of varying application at premium centre?
Thanks

zimba88 wrote:
1.can i use the premium service?if yes
Yes
1.what is the process to vary the application if there is no outcome of tir1 ent ext .ifi use premium service?
You vary the application at the premium centre at your appointment. You will not get the an answer on the same day though
2.how long before do i need to do vary the application?
When eligible for ILR
3.Do i need to approach HO to get back documents such as passport and other documents before going to use premium service?
The caseworker has to request your documents to be sent to him/her on your appointment
4.can i apply 28 days before of completing the 10 years?(i am bit confused because of new law will implement 24th of november regarding the 14 days period
Yes, seems that new rule changes has nothing to do with it

Meesha

Entrepreneur visa terms and conditions

Post by Meesha » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:49 pm

Hi All,
I applied for extension last month.
I work with NHS to study a mechanism for a rare disease control. If some other company wants me to study the same mechanism at bigger scale (i cant afford doing it by myself) involving expensive ingredients and equipment and pay me for this all and also to me to do it. Am i allowed to do it?

noajthan

Re: Entrepreneur visa terms and conditions

Post by noajthan » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:52 pm

As an employee, no.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Entrepreneur visa terms and conditions

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:35 pm

If they are willing to sign a contract with your company, yes. Otherwise, no.

Meesha

Complex case letter and interview

Post by Meesha » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:38 pm

I applied for extension by the end of December, gave biometric in mid January. Received a letter yesterday stating that your case is complex and requires further check. Does it means an interview is must. Is there any correlation between receiving this complex case letter and interview?

samaygrg

Re: Complex case letter and interview

Post by samaygrg » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:31 pm

Meesha wrote:I applied for extension by the end of December, gave biometric in mid January. Received a letter yesterday stating that your case is complex and requires further check. Does it means an interview is must. Is there any correlation between receiving this complex case letter and interview?
Not necessarily [may interview or may not].
It sounds the normal process of UKVI when they have loads of application and cannot process them on time as it's supposed to. An sleeky way of getting hedged to the raised questions, if asked why that late ??

zimba
Mood:

Re: Complex case letter and interview

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:01 pm

Meesha wrote:I applied for extension by the end of December, gave biometric in mid January. Received a letter yesterday stating that your case is complex and requires further check. Does it means an interview is must. Is there any correlation between receiving this complex case letter and interview?
Yes, it is very likely for complex applications

shan101

Post by shan101 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:39 pm

I applied in early December and gave bio metric in end of December,Received a letter about 3 weeks ago saying your application raises exceptionally complex issue and we need more time to consider it. Although it doesn't say we require further checks. So dont know about the interview just waiting patiently.,,,,,,
,How can people find the time to hate while life is too short to love,