ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date of Director Appointment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hani62
Newly Registered

Date of Director Appointment

Post by hani62 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:13 pm

Dear Valued Members,
I am working under Tier1 Entrepreneur route 200k as team , my daughter is my partner , Our accountant have failed to register my partner as a director of the company within 6 months of entering the UK , back 2013 , he only register me . After 8 months l found out the mistake and the accountant confessed that it was his employee mistake and he said l am ready to take the blame by producing a letter to the HO , saying that he committed a mistake , before that he apply to the companies house the related form with the correct date of my daughter appointment as the same company director . Now in the companies house it says that my daughter is a director from the same day as mine but the old filling with the late appointment still showing in the filling history of companies house . Our extension will due on Feb. 2017 . Please help me what to do best .
Your kind advices will be appreciated .

Hani

zimba
Mood:

Re: Date of Director Appointment

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:26 pm

Who told you that this is the job of an accountant ??? :shock:
Your accountant HAS NO RESPONSIBLY for such matters. It was fully YOUR responsibility to make sure you are registered as a director of company within the 6 months of entering the UK. You will get NO points during your extension and surely your application will be refused.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:11 pm

I am not sure but if you write a letter to company house and ask them for correction in record, they might get this sorted. Try this way

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:17 pm

awan905 wrote:I am not sure but if you write a letter to company house and ask them for correction in record, they might get this sorted. Try this way
How can you demand companies House to do such thing ? That is not how director appointment/removal works. You cannot claim directorship for a period that has already passed !
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sheraz78
Pakistan

Post by sheraz78 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Dear Hani62
Homeoffice will definitely refuse to accept the apology letter from accountant.
Please make changes through proper channel and rectify the errors and omissions in the annual returns.
First of all, please check how many annual returns and confirmation statements were delivered after the lapse of 6 months period.
You need to amend them all by correctly filling AR01 form for each of the incorrect annual return and RP04 Form for each of the incorrect annual return.
Also, please send the correctly filled AP01 form for the appointment of director (make sure the appointment date should be within 6 months time frame).
Please send the whole bundle to companies house. it may take about 10-12 days to update in the system but your problem would be solved

hani62
Newly Registered

Post by hani62 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:55 am

Many thanks dear Sheraz , l have only one annual return which is ended by 28 Feb 2015 , the name of the second director was not mentioned in it , the annual return ended by 28 Feb 2016 , have been done correctly and now we are getting ready to submit the third annual return next Jan 2017 after shortened the tax year .

On October 2014 , l have sent the form AP01 to the companies house to correct the date of the second director appointment and now the two company directors have been appointed in the same day as mentioned in the filling history of my company , BUT still there is the page of the wrong appointment showing in the filling history if the HO ,depends on the company filling history . please do you know how to remove the wrong appointment page from the filling history .

I do appreciate your kind help , also other members .

Hani

hani62
Newly Registered

How to order Companies House documents

Post by hani62 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:40 am

Dear valued members,

Could you please advise , how to order the Companies House documents , related to my visa extension , as Tier1 Entrepreneur 200k . I have called them and someone in the Companies House told me , you can print it out from our website and they are not able to produce an original and stamped copies , I think it might be the wrong department l have spoken with . Any detailed information will be appreciated .

Many thanks

Hani

awan905
Member of Standing

Re: How to order Companies House documents

Post by awan905 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:52 am

hani62 wrote:Dear valued members,

Could you please advise , how to order the Companies House documents , related to my visa extension , as Tier1 Entrepreneur 200k . I have called them and someone in the Companies House told me , you can print it out from our website and they are not able to produce an original and stamped copies , I think it might be the wrong department l have spoken with . Any detailed information will be appreciated .

Many thanks

Hani
You dont need to call company house for this, you can go to below link
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo

enter your company number and then go to next page and click again, then it will take you to company info, here you will see the option of ordering company info, from this option you can get complete filling history of your firm.
Regards