ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I book premium appointment now? FLR(FP) to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fahadii123

Can I book premium appointment now? FLR(FP) to ILR

Post by fahadii123 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:52 pm

Hi Gurus
I submitted my FLR(fp) few days ago, recieved my biometric letter 5 days ago and I'll qualify for ILR on 10th December. I have until 18th Dec to do my brp for FLR. I want to now vary my application to ILR and would like to go for premium service.

Question 1. Can I book for ILR premium day appointment now or do I need to wait until 10th Dec, then vary my application to ILR and then request premium upgrade?
(I understand they won't give me decision straight away and I'll have to wait a week or two as they wont have my passport)

Question 2. Should I complete my FLR BRP now or can I ignore this one and just take it for my ILR application?

Really hope someone can get able to get back to me soon.

fahadii123

Re: Can I book premium appointment now? FLR(FP) to ILR

Post by fahadii123 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:56 pm

Can someone please advice :) clocks ticking and I really need some advice before I take the next step.

Appreciate your help and time
Fahadii

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:00 pm

fahadii123 wrote:Can someone please advice :) clocks ticking and I really need some advice before I take the next step.

Appreciate your help and time
Fahadii
You should have booked your appointment for the 10th to tick the clock from ticking !!!

fahadii123

Post by fahadii123 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:20 am

You're right. I have done it now and was lucky to have it for sooner than later.

Cheers!