ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accelerated settlement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sunnykrish1
Newly Registered

Accelerated settlement

Post by sunnykrish1 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:18 am

Hi,
can anyone advise me regarding accelerated route which we can combine 2 same part time jobs which have existed for 12 months to make equivalent of 1 full time job .
i have 9 full time jobs and 4 parttime jobs which have existed for a minimum of 12 months

please can any one advice me regarding this,

Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Re: Accelerated settlement

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:23 am

No. 10 full time separate positions, each lasting min 12 months. This is clear in the guide !
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sunnykrish1
Newly Registered

Post by sunnykrish1 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:26 am

zimba88 wrote:No. 10 full time separate position each lasting min 12 months. This is clear in the guide !
but it does say part time job which have less than 12 months existed they do not accept , alternative meaning is if the job existed for 12 months we can combine , this is waht my solicitor told me.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:29 am

From the guide:
If you are applying under accelerated settlement on the basis of 10 jobs , the creation of 10 individual jobs for 10 settled workers for 12 months is the minimum benchmark for meeting this threshold.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sunnykrish1
Newly Registered

Post by sunnykrish1 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:33 am

zimba88 wrote:From the guide:
If you are applying under accelerated settlement on the basis of 10 jobs , the creation of 10 individual jobs for 10 settled workers for 12 months is the minimum benchmark for meeting this threshold.
Thanks for your reply

Therefore, if you are applying for accelerated settlement on the basis of creating 10 jobs,
you may not combine the time periods together from different part time jobs, which have
existed for less than 12 months, to make the equivalent of a 12 month job

you can not combine different part time jobs , this means we can combine same part time jobs
their is luck of clarity

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:59 am

Well you can try :wink:

sunnykrish1
Newly Registered

Post by sunnykrish1 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Hello zimba,
i received pre action protocol reply from HO for my accelerated, saying that they will reconsider it but not given time limit can anyone advise me how many days they will take for it and my extension application is still pending and do i need to withdraw or what

please can any one advice me about it..