ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Part of FPS reports can't show start date, please help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

WM2017
Newly Registered

Part of FPS reports can't show start date, please help

Post by WM2017 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:06 pm

Hello all,
I am new on this forum but have been following it for several months.
I have a question regarding the FPS reports. Could everyone please help? (espcially Zimba88 and other senior members).
My accountant uses the moneysoft to get the FPS report (Since the payroll he uses can’t generate the FPS reports). For the tax year of 2015-2016, all the FPS reports show the start date of every employees. But to the tax year of 2016-2017, the FPS reports can’t manage to show the start dates, but only on the last FPS report, it shows the employees’ leave date. Why the FPS reports for tax year 2016-2017 can’t shows the start date? Will that be OK to submit those FPS reports that without start date?

Kind regards
WM2017

zimba
Mood:

Re: Part of FPS reports can't show start date, please help

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:59 pm

Not all monthly FPS reports show starting dates. Starting dates show up only on the months in which you added such employee to your payroll (the month of hiring)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sudan88
Newly Registered

Post by sudan88 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:58 am

zimba88 wrote:Not all monthly FPS reports show starting dates. Starting dates show up only on the months in which you added such employee to your payroll (the month of hiring)

hi zimba
my accountant not using moneysoft
he using SAGE and in the FPS it only show out the TAX and NI amount paid at that month
it not show total money paid to that employee in that month

do you think they will accepted that document ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:58 am

Yes, FPS report shows TOTAL PAYMENTS for ALL EMPLOYEES in a month !
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sudan88
Newly Registered

Post by sudan88 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:00 pm

zimba88 wrote:Yes, FPS report shows TOTAL PAYMENTS for ALL EMPLOYEES in a month !
yes it not show total amount for all employee in each month
it only show
PAYEE and NIC amount for each employee in that month

that what SAGE software show out and that what are information sent to HMRC

do you think they need to see summary amount or not ?

WM2017
Newly Registered

Post by WM2017 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:39 pm

zimba88 wrote:Not all monthly FPS reports show starting dates. Starting dates show up only on the months in which you added such employee to your payroll (the month of hiring)
Hi Zimba88
Thank you so much for your reply. So I guess those PFS reports without start date are OK .
Can you help me with another question. On the guideline 189, it shows we must confirm the hourly rate for each employees. However during the period of April 2015 to March 2016, on all ours employees’ payslips, there are only the total weekly payment amount be shown. Although the hourly rate and working hours don’t show on the payslip, we have main statement of employment which signed by each employee and it shows the hourly rate and working hours. Will that be OK to submit those payslip?
Many thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:50 pm

sudan88 wrote:
zimba88 wrote:Yes, FPS report shows TOTAL PAYMENTS for ALL EMPLOYEES in a month !
yes it not show total amount for all employee in each month
it only show
PAYEE and NIC amount for each employee in that month

that what SAGE software show out and that what are information sent to HMRC

do you think they need to see summary amount or not ?
So what ?? It covers the information HO wants
WM2017 wrote:Can you help me with another question. On the guideline 189, it shows we must confirm the hourly rate for each employees. However during the period of April 2015 to March 2016, on all ours employees’ payslips, there are only the total weekly payment amount be shown. Although the hourly rate and working hours don’t show on the payslip, we have main statement of employment which signed by each employee and it shows the hourly rate and working hours. Will that be OK to submit those payslip?
There is NO REQUIREMENT to prove hourly rate. Simply mention your hourly rate on the form. That's it !

toby23

Post by toby23 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Well you can always ask your accountant to amend the payslips, prepare a summary table of job creation, mention the hourly rate, no of hours and total. The total (net) should match the payslips and what you paid to employees.

WM2017
Newly Registered

Post by WM2017 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:55 pm

toby23 wrote:Well you can always ask your accountant to amend the payslips, prepare a summary table of job creation, mention the hourly rate, no of hours and total. The total (net) should match the payslips and what you paid to employees.
Thank you Toby23
My accountant said the payslip can't be amended. But I will create a summary table as you describe. Thanks again.