ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

McCarty jugement , risk of deportation.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Obie
Ireland

Re: McCarty jugement , risk of deportation.

Post by Obie » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:04 pm

Have you sought reconciliation with this lady?

Perhaps you may need her help along the way.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Amine-medini

Re: McCarty jugement , risk of deportation.

Post by Amine-medini » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:41 pm

Obie wrote:Have you sought reconciliation with this lady?

Perhaps you may need her help along the way.
If you mean my ex lady ,of cours I tried all I can m dilation tried to talk but she put in place everymean posssible to make contact very hard , but it's coming to its end as the last judge slams her and her lawyer approach by warning them of parental alieanation .
So he sat a date in January the 13th for big long final hearing for re nsciliation and contact with my children. You read this and everyone one will think wow he must ve done horrible things to make his wife that cruel , nothing close to the reality I was good enough husband and the best dad to my daughters , one thing she said that I kicked my 6 years old the court believed her .is there any benefit from me saying I did not do it , even if I did it does not mean that I would never see everyone for ever ,
There are things I don't know her mother involvement is considerable and not neiglgbale .
I found the judge very sympathetic with me as he was arguing the points that I wanted to put forward himself with them .( wife and her lawyer). So iam expecting a fair hearing in January .
After that there is the option of access to a your children in I migration terms to halt my deportation .