ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3months for tier 4 still waiting, anyone else with this prob

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yasir ali
Mood:
India

3months for tier 4 still waiting, anyone else with this prob

Post by yasir ali » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:27 pm

Hi, I applied for tier 4 in September 2nd week. Got biometrics in 2 weeks but no response since then from UKVI.

I came as a student in 2010, completed bachelor's (dec 2013), applied for masters got visa within uk. After masters (may 2015) got a job switched to tier 2. My tier 2 sponsor license got revoked in Aug 2016 but I got CAS for Ph.D. in sept 2016 and applied for tier 4 and still waiting for a response. (BTW didn't receive 60 days curtailment letter)

anyone else going thru the same problem of the delay??

my case is straight forward so I am not so sure why it's taking such a long time to process my T4 application.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: 3months for tier 4 still waiting, anyone else with this

Post by sah10406 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Presumably your Tier 4 sponsor is also keen for the application to be decided. I advise you ask the International Student Adviser there if they can liaise with the Home Office on your behalf.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Edge06
Newly Registered

Re: 3months for tier 4 still waiting, anyone else with this

Post by Edge06 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi. Could you please update your case. When did you received your decision/visa. I am in a same position. Thanks