ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TLSContact appointment application issues

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

srivisaN

TLSContact appointment application issues

Post by srivisaN » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Hi,

Anyone applied for Shengen Short Stay (through France) using TLS Contact website, I booked an appointment for this week and realized that I did a mistake in my application details. So I messaged TLS Contact (through Messages section on their site) to cancel the appointment and remove my details.

They cancelled the appointment but not responding to my requests to clear my details. I tried calling their customer service number 0845 7300 118 it is only voice based information service.

Thanks,
Sri.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: TLSContact appointment application issues

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:29 pm

This was the process I followed when applying through them last November. I'm not sure if it's changed - but from what I recall, I called them on the number you've mentioned requesting that they unlock the edit feature to allow me to make changes to my form. It may be worth a try, unless the process has now changed.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/europe ... l#p1187537

srivisaN

Post by srivisaN » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:56 am

Hi cs95tdg,

Thanks for the info, it seems like the process changed a bit now. Application filling, confirming, booking everything is through TLS Contact website.

We have 4 options on the customer service number

1. Information of website, office address, opening hours
2. Application process (narrative)
3. Track passport status, we need to supply reference number along with a key (I think this is for post application & appointment tracking)
4. Get a call back from them (never got)

In the end there is not option to talk to a customer service representative.

Unfortunately, I still not get any response from them to clear my application details (through the messages section on the site).

Thanks,
Sri.

srivisaN

Post by srivisaN » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:20 pm

Hi,

Finally I got a response from TLS Contact, they deleted the details and removed my account.

There is no clue why it was delayed, I was sending messages everyday and with today's message.. I am lucky that they responded back.

Really can't understand this crazy world in this kind of situations :)

Thanks,
Sri.

Donutz

Post by Donutz » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:11 pm

You may wish to share your experuence with the EU COmmission (EU Home Affairs) so they can do something about this crappy service. Remember that TLS and VFS are entirely optional service partners for Schengen visas, I'd not even bothering wasting time and a service fee for their processing, but use your right for direct applications at the embassy instead.

elaya
Newly Registered

Post by elaya » Thu May 12, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello!
I am trying to apply for visa for France, but cannot submit my application. The system doesn't allow me as I have old application, which I didn't finish as some documents missing. Does anyone know how to delete the old application or account? TLS doesn't reply :(

Thanks!

Cayos

Post by Cayos » Fri May 20, 2016 8:31 am

I am not sure how to cancel or overwrite your existing appointment apart from if TLS Contact replies to you. But as a visa agent I know that we can do it and process your application through the TLS Contact agent system. Please note that in this case you will not be able to lodge your application yourself - your agent will have to do it.

Monajasra
Newly Registered

Post by Monajasra » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:43 pm

I have booked my appointment through TLS bt i cant make it on that day is it possible to booka a new appointment straight trough french embassy website rather than going through via TLS?

Cayos

Post by Cayos » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:20 pm

No, you have to do it through TLS Contact.

Stayinganonymous
Newly Registered

Post by Stayinganonymous » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:12 pm

TLS is absolutely useless. They do not respond to written or voice messages, and when you submit the application the people have absolutely no idea of the actual requirements. To aggravate the situation, to get an appointment at the French Consultae is nigh impossible.