ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finding work for dependent Visa holders UK

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aham
Newly Registered

Finding work for dependent Visa holders UK

Post by aham » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:32 am

Hi,

New to this forum,I have a couple of queries, can a person on dependent visa to UK, work? if yes then if the person on dependent visa who already has a job back in India and on long term leave and currently in UK, can that person apply for a job in UK and if selected then resign(the job back in India) is that acceptable under the rules.

Or is there any rule which states that to apply for a job in UK on dependent Visa one should not hold a job currently in India or something along those lines.

If anybody has any idea, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Finding work for dependent Visa holders UK

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:43 am

aham wrote:Hi,

New to this forum,I have a couple of queries, can a person on dependent visa to UK, work? if yes then if the person on dependent visa who already has a job back in India and on long term leave and currently in UK, can that person apply for a job in UK and if selected then resign(the job back in India) is that acceptable under the rules. Yes dependent can work. If a PBS dependent, no working as a doctor or dentist in training though.

Or is there any rule which states that to apply for a job in UK on dependent Visa one should not hold a job currently in India or something along those lines. No.

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

aham
Newly Registered

Re: Finding work for dependent Visa holders UK

Post by aham » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:57 pm

CR001 wrote:
aham wrote:Hi,

New to this forum,I have a couple of queries, can a person on dependent visa to UK, work? if yes then if the person on dependent visa who already has a job back in India and on long term leave and currently in UK, can that person apply for a job in UK and if selected then resign(the job back in India) is that acceptable under the rules. Yes dependent can work. If a PBS dependent, no working as a doctor or dentist in training though.

Or is there any rule which states that to apply for a job in UK on dependent Visa one should not hold a job currently in India or something along those lines. No.

Thanks for the reply.