ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Spouse Visa - from Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ashapasha
Newly Registered

UK Spouse Visa - from Pakistan

Post by Ashapasha » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering whether anyone can help/give me some advice :D

I'm fairly new on here but have been reading a lot of the threads for quite some time now

I got married from Pakistan last year - since then I have been working & im hoping to submit the application witout any legal advice.

My salary meets the requirement (£18k..) & I am in the process of collecting my wage slips. (I'm hoping straight after I get my 6th slip, I'm ready to submit the application)

My query is, whilst collecting my slips is there anything else I need to bear in mind? Like I am renting a property, so I've set up direct debit for bills etc. I withdraw cash on a weekly basis for rent/daily expenses.

Is there anything else I should be preparing for?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK Spouse Visa - from Pakistan

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:05 pm

Your salary needs to be £18,600pa not just £18k.

You need bank statements for 6 months showing each of your salary payments.

HO don't care what you spend your money on or how much you take out the bank.

You need proof of your accommodation etc.

Does your spouse have A1 English test from HO approved test provider?

Suggest read through the detailed step by step process in the link below for applications from Pakistan.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 93554.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ashapasha
Newly Registered

Post by Ashapasha » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:58 pm

CR001 wrote:Your salary needs to be £18,600pa not just £18k.

Suggest read through the detailed step by step process in the link below for applications from Pakistan.

Thanks for your response!
Yep, my salary is £18,600 as you say & to prove accommodation I'm thinking of submitting Tenancy Agreement and bills etc - hopefully they should suffice?

Thanks for the link also - have read through it & has made more sense.

Hopefully after my 6th wage slip I can go for it!

Appreciate your reply!

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:10 am

You also need written permission from your landlord agreeing to your wife living in the accommodation.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Ashapasha
Newly Registered

UK spouse Visa - Application (Pakistan)

Post by Ashapasha » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:25 pm

Hi Guys,

So basically I'm going to apply for my husband's visa very soon & I've read so many things I'm starting to get a little confused...

First of all, does my husband (applicant) submit the Tb test & English test in Pakistan or do I need to submit it here with my bundle to be sent to Sheffield?

Secondly, do I need copies of my husbands passport to put into my bundle? Do I need his passport sized photos as well?

And also, can I hand my supporting documents to Sheffield myself (it's not so far from where I live)

Thanks so much guys!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK spouse Visa - Application (Pakistan)

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:10 am

Ashapasha wrote:Hi Guys,

So basically I'm going to apply for my husband's visa very soon & I've read so many things I'm starting to get a little confused...

First of all, does my husband (applicant) submit the Tb test & English test in Pakistan or do I need to submit it here with my bundle to be sent to Sheffield?

Secondly, do I need copies of my husbands passport to put into my bundle? Do I need his passport sized photos as well?

And also, can I hand my supporting documents to Sheffield myself (it's not so far from where I live)

Thanks so much guys!
Kindly refrain from posting your spouse visa question in the Tier 1 General sub forum as it is a completely different category and rules.

I have moved and merged your post with your previous topic from December. Please keep ALL your questions about the same application in this topic. See also Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:11 am

Thanks so much guys!
Also, read the link that I already provided on 26 December which is a step by step process for spouse visas from Pakistan, link below again

Char (CR001 not Casa)

Ashapasha
Newly Registered

Post by Ashapasha » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:40 pm

CR001 wrote:

Thanks so much guys!
Also, read the link that I already provided on 26 December which is a step by step process for spouse visas from Pakistan, link below again

Oops, Sorrryyyy :oops:

& also once I've (sponsor) filled the Application form in & have sent it to husband (Applicant) in Pakistan to sign, does he scan it back to me to include in my docs?

So confused :cry:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:33 am

Please take the time to read the entire link carefully which I have already provided. Your questions are answered in there as it is a STEP BY STEP guide on what gets sent where.
Char (CR001 not Casa)