ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Default notice

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mahmudur
Newly Registered

Default notice

Post by Mahmudur » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:50 am

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help?
I am applying for my IRL application via premium service this January 2017. I was issued with a default notice by one of the mobile network provider. A complaint against the network provider has been raised with the Financial Ombudsmen Services I am now waiting to hear from them as the charges are unfair. Will this notice of default effect my ILR application. Do I need to mention this on my application form?

Many Thanks

Mahmud

Casa

Re: Default notice

Post by Casa » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:40 am

Not for ILR. No need to declare.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.