ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 application help need

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

izi
Newly Registered

eea2 application help need

Post by izi » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:32 am

hello i have question if some body can help ... i am married with spanish girl .. we planned to go to uk for holiday ..i applied for eea family permit and i got with no problem we went and came back ...now we are going again but this time may b i apply for eea2 residence card so my question is my wife has perminent job here she has enough money as well to show and she want to come back but often she will come to see me in london more o less weekly ... can we show this job contract and bank statement for self sufficient or no she must need to show work or wage from london??2nd question is national insurance how can i get?she need first to take this national insurance and than i will ask or no both can ask at same time when we reach?and last question is some people says the day when u reach u can apply for eea2 residence card but when we read how can we arrange paper what they are asking ?dont understand really please help me
only thing need to know in all this process she must be with me or no she need to resign from spain job in order to give me eea2 residence card?

Obie
Ireland

Re: eea2 application help need

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:30 am

She has to reside with you in the UK, otherwise you will have no right to live and work here. Why does she not want to move to the UK?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:40 am

izi wrote:hello i have question if some body can help ... i am married with spanish girl .. we planned to go to uk for holiday ..i applied for eea family permit ...

only thing need to know in all this process she must be with me or no she need to resign from spain job in order to give me eea2 residence card?
You have a complete misunderstanding of free movement and are approaching this with the wrong mindset.

The EU migration route is not about some sort of 'visa' or 'green card'.
Noone gives you anything to enable you to operate in your own right.
You have no rights without your EU sponsor.
Your activities are immaterial to your future in EU (as long as lawful).
Free movement is primarily for the Union citizen's benefit so they can operate freely as an economic unit.

Taking the route you have outlined will only raise questions around the nature and purpose of your marriage.

In EU context, you need to stay with spouse/sponsor wherever she decides to live.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

izi
Newly Registered

Post by izi » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:17 pm

she is going to live with me ofcourse but the problem it was she has perminent job here and she can leave job as well .. but we thought like may b she can continue this job and come to see every weekend but impossible ...we must live together either here or there ... i have here job problem thats why we thought some thing like this but true if she come with me she must leave job other wise i dont go simple

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:26 pm

You can't live independently and you both need to reside in same country.
There is the EU concept of frontier working but it doesn't appear to apply in your case with primary work in spouse's home memberstate.

izi
Newly Registered

Post by izi » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:34 pm

hmmm now i understand thank you so much for guidance ...

izi
Newly Registered

Post by izi » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:03 pm

if we go to london for 6month and we plan to work during that time i need national insurance to work?how can i get this national insutance ?she need to apply first once she will get thab i apply or what is procedure???because eea family member can work during that 6month ... need to know about this??or i need approval from home office

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:07 pm

Apply for NINO via JobCentre.
Google.

izi
Newly Registered

Post by izi » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:16 pm

ok thanx