ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA(fm) decision not arrived

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Alin1981
Newly Registered

EEA(fm) decision not arrived

Post by Alin1981 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:14 pm

hello...i have a problem and i dont know what i should do next...
so i make my application for my wife(i,m from romania she is from indonesia)on april 2016.she make her biometric in may and we recive that letter from home office on 1 june and say we should wait 6 months until the decision is make.all good...butnothing happend so i call in december after 6 months and they say the decision was already make and they send a letter on 12 octomber...letter we never recive..btw we didnt recive any documents we send to them.so we check with them what adress they send..the adress was the right one..they give me one tracking number for royal mail and that number said is not yet avaible...(serios??after 2 months??)so somewear that letter was lost nobody know how and where..so they give me an adress
UK visas and imigration
the capital
old hall street
liverpool
L3 9PP
with mention NW EURO 4
and send here a letter explain what happend and they should send a new decision letter.
i send a letter on that adress but i,m afraid is somehow incorect adress...i read on internet it may be the new stree not old hall street....
anyway after 2 weeks no news at all...home office said they cant help in any way...i make already 2 request of returning my diocuments and still nothing(its almost a month from first request)
so in the final i have no documents we have no decision aproved or refused and no information what i should do next...my wife employeer ask about decision or new document otherwise she will lose her work and we cant travel anywear...
can u help me with some advice on this please??
tx very much

noajthan

Re: EEA(fm) decision not arrived

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:45 pm

Wait until New Year is out the way and mail system is back to normal.

If nothing comes contact HO again - by letter.

Employer can always check wife's status using ECS; a competent employer would be aware of that.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Alin1981
Newly Registered

Post by Alin1981 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:46 pm

tx m8....do u have an corect adress for that???
tx in advance

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Alin1981 wrote:tx m8....do u have an corect adress for that???
tx in advance
No need for text speak, its hard to make it out and not everyone is down with the kids.

Same one as you used before. Let HO sort out their internal mail routing to correct department or unit.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.