ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PCN and traffic offence

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

saqee
Newly Registered
Pakistan

PCN and traffic offence

Post by saqee » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:18 pm

Hi
I got few PCN in 2014 and 2015 and one in current year i.e Decemebr 2016.I paid fines for all those and was never gone to court to dispute them.Do i have to declare all those PCN on AN form.And how much they have impact on my naturalsiation application.
Secondly i was stopped by police on motorway and was given fixed Penality notice on the basis of offence ''Driver not in proper control of veichle.I was given the penality of 100 pounds with three points on my driving licence however,it was first ever offence hence i was offered driving retraining course.I accepted second offer.My query is do i need to declare this offence in my appliction inspite I did not got any points on my driving licence.
Any help will be really appreciated.
Many thanks

MrsT
Mood:

Re: PCN and traffic offence

Post by MrsT » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:28 pm

You have to declare the FPN, but you don't have to declare the PCN's.

I would suggest to do declare the FPN, whether or not you received any points. Just to make sure. The HO will find out about the FPN and if you haven't declared it they might think that you tried to hide it from them.
UK residence: 2006 - PR: 2011 - PRC: 2016 - Approval: 2016 - Ceremony: 2017 - UK Spouse

triple x
Newly Registered

Re: PCN and traffic offence

Post by triple x » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:51 pm

what about if instead you had the speed awareness course. do I have to declare it ?