ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certified copy of passport

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Daniann
Algeria

Certified copy of passport

Post by Daniann » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:01 am

All , My case is as the following :
My EEA wife sent her PR applection on Jun 2016 ( through solicitor )with all her original documents and she recived her PR on December 2016 .
And my applection (family member of EEA) was sent (thorough the same solecitor ) on October 2016 ( I recived COA in October with the right to work )
And with my applection the solicitor sent covering letter mentioning that my wife documents with the home office ( like (passport and other documents ) and she mention my wife case ID and reference number .
Now as my wife recived her PR on December with the all her documents , I have asked the solicitor to send my wife with passsport along with her PR to support my applection but she said ( they saw it already and they linked my applection to my wife applection and she will send only certified copies of my wife passport and her PR .

I trust my solicitor as I knew her for the last 6 years and she have done amazing jobs before for few friends and I really don't have any doubt about her experience especially within the immigration things ....
But I need your openion as well
Can some one give me an openion or advice .
Thanks