ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cityzenship help needed

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

viratkohli1

Cityzenship help needed

Post by viratkohli1 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:06 am

Hi Guys,
My wife is from Eu.i apply for irish naturalisation in 27 june 2016.28 August
I got acknowledgement letter that they recive my application.
28 September they were looking some bills with my wife name.
send them straight way.20th of october got a letter my application is initialy processd and gone second stage.30th of November I got letter my application is being prepared for submitting to the minister.if they need anything they will write me.My visa finishing 23 rd January. how long it would take. also if I take my wife to local garda station. can they extend me a temporary stamp4 eu fam? God Bless All.

J_Karim
BANNED

Re: Cityzenship help needed

Post by J_Karim » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:04 am

To"viratkohli1
good that they sending it to the minister dept..but they might ask you for your update visa status..
now, u said u are married to eu citizen and your visa is about to expire..you should have apply for eu3 before the expiration of ur GNIB at least 6 months..
you can get temporary visa if you already have a existing application in the dept..if i were you i would apply for eu3 ..hurry up its too late already..
hope it helps..

NB: you mentioned " got letter my application is being prepared for submitting to the minister"
did you get this as a post or they told you by email..
jsut curious..
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

viratkohli1

Post by viratkohli1 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:16 am

Hi J Karim,

My solicitor get the letter as she request them wats the update about my case.then they send this letter. Three of my friend apply within last three months they get acknowledge ment letter within one 1 week, mine take two month.I don't know y? Only I applied by solicitor? last update I got from them 30 November. do yoy any one apply in june snd get any news?
With my wife is not very good going but she will go to immigration office with me.it took 3 and half months to get second stage letter.how long it can take the next one.
Thanks for everything.

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:14 am

"viratkohli1

well i know few people applied on june..I myself applied on july..
i got an E-mail from citizenship dept The next round of approval letters are due to issue from this office in
early January 2017.
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

vanjam
Newly Registered

Post by vanjam » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:58 pm

viratkohli1 wrote:Hi Guys,
My wife is from Eu.i apply for irish naturalisation in 27 june 2016.28 August
I got acknowledgement letter that they recive my application.
28 September they were looking some bills with my wife name.
send them straight way.20th of october got a letter my application is initialy processd and gone second stage.30th of November I got letter my application is being prepared for submitting to the minister.if they need anything they will write me.My visa finishing 23 rd January. how long it would take. also if I take my wife to local garda station. can they extend me a temporary stamp4 eu fam? God Bless All.
How many bills with your wife name did you have to send? Three for every year?

viratkohli1

Post by viratkohli1 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:35 pm

To Vanjam,
That time they ask. me recent 3 bills, not for 5 year bills. they ask one of my friend for 3 bills as well but bill should be dated 3 month prior application.

vanjam
Newly Registered

Post by vanjam » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:03 am

viratkohli1 wrote:To Vanjam,
That time they ask. me recent 3 bills, not for 5 year bills. they ask one of my friend for 3 bills as well but bill should be dated 3 month prior application.
Thank you. I saw on the application they ask for 3 different proofs of address for every year. I thought maybe I need to save my bills. I do not know if is it something new or it depend on every case.

viratkohli1

Post by viratkohli1 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:54 am

To Vanjam,
After September 2016 there is new form and you must have 3 proof of address for last 5 year for yourself. They might ask you for your wife.But if you provide 3 proof of address for yourself ur wife name should be added in those proof of address.