ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRF(P) - Applied and really worried - Please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

olde1984
Newly Registered

FLRF(P) - Applied and really worried - Please help

Post by olde1984 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:39 pm

i kindly require information please. I got married in June and applied for Flr fp in august. i had an entrepreneurial appeal rejected before my Flr fp application. I have done my biometrics (october) but i am really scared as i would be heart broken if my flr fp application is rejected. My wife has an 8yr old son from her previous relationship. I take him to school and he sees me as is dad since i am now married to his mum. I was given permission to marry in the registry by the home office as they investigated for 90 days. What do u think are my chances of my application being a success? Documents i submitted were: photocopy of marriage certificat, proof of relationship with my step son,,etc

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLRF(P) - Applied and really worried - Please help

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:50 pm

When was your appeal rejected (exact date) and on what date did you submit your FLR(FP)?

Which route did you apply FLR(FP) - partner route or parent route?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.