ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 200k investment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

T1 200k investment

Post by Evicra » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:47 pm

this is my first post in this forum apology if i made any mistake e.g posted it twice etc.

i got T1 in march 2014 extension due Sep 2017

1. any guidance most welcome as i dont know much about extension.

2.i got transferred 134k from back home to my personal account, with the passage of time i have been
introducing it as capital to my business account . paid rent for shop, been buying stuff for shop online and have been paying through pay pal.
once this amount finished then i started putting cash into my personal account or transfer it from my other personal account and then introduced it as capital in my business account . am i doing it right ?

as i said i am totally new please let tag me or let me know anything that you guys think will help me in extending my visa.

i have 3 dependents . including 2 infants.

zimba
Mood:

Re: T1 200k investment

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Start by reading the guide carefully : https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... trepreneur
Also follow the topics on the forum. If you have any questions, ask them in THIS thread please.
2.i got transferred 134k from back home to my personal account, with the passage of time i have been
introducing it as capital to my business account . paid rent for shop, been buying stuff for shop online and have been paying through pay pal.
once this amount finished then i started putting cash into my personal account or transfer it from my other personal account and then introduced it as capital in my business account . am i doing it right ?
Money injected by you is director's loan. You need evidence of transactions in your business account that all the money came from you. As I said above, read the guide !
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:37 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Start by reading the guide carefully : https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... trepreneur
Also follow the topics on the forum. If you have any questions, ask them in THIS thread please.
Money injected by you is director's loan. You need evidence of transactions in your business account that all the money came from you. As I said above, read the guide !

thank you for your reply.

i was going through my Business bank statements i found out that all Director Loans that i injected form my personal account referred like this in my business bank statement with my full name

"28th May FASTER PAYMENTS RECEIPT REF.CAPITAL INTRODUCED FROM Shah *****od 10,000.00"

my question is
do i still have to provide personal bank stamens as proof please ?

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Personal Bank Statement is not required as per rules for Investment apart from maintenance.

You have good time in hand and as suggested by Zimba88 please read the Policy Guidance.

Any questions you can ask in this very thread and one of us will try to help you. :)
Last edited by Jazz2007 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:49 pm

syed0083 wrote:Personal Bank Statement is not required as per rules for Investment apart from maintenance.

You have good time in hand and as suggested by Zimba88 please read the Policy Guidance.

Any questions you can ask in this very thread and one of us will try to help you.

All kinds of transactions must go through your Business Bank Account!!!!
Thank you very much for your kind reply.

when you said any question . it means if i have any sort of question regarding my T1 ext in sep 2017 i can ask in this thread? it doesn't have to be only about bank statement yes ?

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:41 am

zimba88 wrote:Your personal account from back home or in the UK !
and if it not transferred directly from personal account(PA) back home ? e.g in my case my money was transferred to UK in 2nd year of my visa through my brother back home. but yes it was transferred to my PA in UK and then i introduced it as a DL.

i am still left invest about 65k can i put money into my personal account and introduce it as DL or i need to transfer it from back home.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:18 pm

No. The rules require the DL to come from you.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:00 pm

zimba88 wrote:No. The rules require the DL to come from you.
thank you

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:24 pm

Evicra wrote:
thank you
is it ok to put my personal details like bank transactions etc to get some queries addressed please. ?

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:31 pm

this forum is a blessing .thak you all Contributors Specially Gurus.

hi
3rd page of my accounts 2015/2016 says something like this

Company Information 1
Report of the Director 2
Profit and loss Account 3
Balance Sheet 4
Notes to the Financial Statements 5
Reports of the Accounts 6

Trading and Profit and loss account 7

My Question please.

1. Is this page called account compilation Report ?

2.what am i missing here that i should defiantly add or take out in 2016/17 accounts

According to my knowledge, i am missing

"Unsecured Director's Loan from Mr XYZ 200,000 etc"

any suggestion will help me have a better understanding for filing final accounts, please.

extension due July 1 2017

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:26 pm

1. Is this page called account compilation Report ?
No, see: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1291119
2.what am i missing here that i should defiantly add or take out in 2016/17 accounts
According to my knowledge, i am missing

"Unsecured Director's Loan from Mr XYZ 200,000 etc"
See: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 08860.html