ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What can be claimed as investment for 200k route Extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Akhan14

What can be claimed as investment for 200k route Extension

Post by Akhan14 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:07 am

Hello Guys hope everyone is doing well, I follow this forum regularly and you guys are doing a great job helping others.
i have a few questions regarding Investment if you guys can guide.
I got my visa on 4/4/14 and acquired a retail business running under newly formed company, i belive i can include goodwill and f&f as investment as well as Employees salaries according to policy guidance at that time.
Can i claim the rent and rates as investment and what else could be claimed as investment?
Im sorry if this topic has been discussed earlier

zimba
Mood:

Re: What can be claimed as investment for 200k route Extensi

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:41 am

i belive i can include goodwill and f&f as investment as well as Employees salaries according to policy guidance at that time.
No you can't. Your visa will be extended under the most recent rules, not the guide at that time. Money paid to previous owner(s) in any form is not an acceptable form of investment.
Can i claim the rent and rates as investment and what else could be claimed as investment?
Yes. Usual business expenses are accepted. The guide is very clear what kind of expenses are not acceptable
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Akhan14

Post by Akhan14 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Thanks for the reply.. If new rules apply than that means i will have to show two full time jobs for 12 consecutive months?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:43 pm

Akhan14 wrote:Thanks for the reply.. If new rules apply than that means i will have to show two full time jobs for 12 consecutive months?
No, because of transitional arrangements in place for job creation. Did you even look at the guide !?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice