ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about form 8 IRISH NATIONALITY AND CITIZENSHIP

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

macie
Newly Registered

Question about form 8 IRISH NATIONALITY AND CITIZENSHIP

Post by macie » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:52 pm

Hi all. I am applying for citizenship based on 5 years residency (eu4fm) and have couple of queries.

1. Which things need to be certified (2 photos, birth cert i know) and How much it cost to get copies certified in Dublin?

2. Does mobile phone bills/pay slips considerd as address proof?

3. Copies of Bank statement/P60's/Gnib/Passport biometric pages need to be colored or black & white?

4. Can I provide copies of letters from EU treaty rights section as well to satisfy Residency permissions requirement along with passport stamps?

I know all these might be asked already so I beg your pardon in advance. I am applying without any solicitor so have to do all the hard work with the help from all of you. Thanks :D :D :D :D

langtababa
BANNED

Re: Question about form 8 IRISH NATIONALITY AND CITIZENSHIP

Post by langtababa » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:12 pm

To macie

1. Which things need to be certified (2 photos, birth cert i know) and How much it cost to get copies certified in Dublin?

Answer: It is actually variable solicitor to solicitor.in my case when i went for statory declaration and certified my birth cert she charge me 10 euro.I know other people they did the same but were charged for up 50 euro.

2. Does mobile phone bills/pay slips considered as address proof?

Answer:As the new EU-8 from asking for last 9 years address proff and most of the cases an applicant cant show all the address proff at same time.And yes if you cant manage proper address proff you can submit your mobile bills and it should be fine.In the main time sending a payslip will make more sense.To my best knowledge if something they need in particular they will ask in writing.

3. Copies of Bank statement/P60's/Gnib/Passport biometric pages need to be colored or black & white?

Answer: Bank statement /P60s/GNIB you can do black and white and only passport pages (which contains your name address visa pages should be colour. Blank pages you can do black and white and can save some money there too.

4. Can I provide copies of letters from EU treaty rights section as well to satisfy Residency permissions requirement along with passport stamps?

Answer: Its no harm providing those letters.If you use them as your stamp date its better to send those letters and its makes more sense.In my case i did and I believe I am in final stage.

And you do not need a solicitor its a simple form..
Hope It helps

zepman
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Question about form 8 IRISH NATIONALITY AND CITIZENSHIP

Post by zepman » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:53 pm

langtababa wrote:
2. Does mobile phone bills/pay slips considered as address proof?

Answer:As the new EU-8 from asking for last 9 years address proff and most of the cases an applicant cant show all the address proff at same time.And yes if you cant manage proper address proff you can submit your mobile bills and it should be fine.In the main time sending a payslip will make more sense.To my best knowledge if something they need in particular they will ask in writing.
Small correction. I don't think it's for the last 9 years. It's for 5 of the last 9 years, including 1 year immediately before the application date. (Ref: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Form%208 ... g%2016.pdf)