ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative Review from Overseas

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kfs111
Newly Registered

Administrative Review from Overseas

Post by kfs111 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:33 am

Hi,
My husband's Tier 4 Dependent entry clearance application has been refused. We have decided to apply for Administrative Review as it appears that ECO has made a mistake. I need to ask a few quick questions.

1) The decision says that you must submit the AR electronically by sending an email to their email address. However, the form they have referred to is a PDF form. Does my husband need to print it, fill it using a pen, sign and date it, scan it and send them the scanned copy of the form ?

2) There are three pages of the AR form which means 3 scanned images. Is it better to join the pages together and produce a PDF document from the scanned images and send them the single PDF file instead of attaching three image files in the email ?

3) Most importantly, I cant see anything about any fees for Admin Review on the form. The refusal also doesn't say anything about any fees for AR. I can see on UKVI's website that there is a fees of £80 but it looks like its only for AR against a Leave to Remain application not Entry clearance. Is AR free for Entry Clearance applications ? if not, how are we supposed to pay the fees ?

Kindly reply ASAP.
Thanks,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Administrative Review from Overseas

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:15 pm

What was the reason for refusal? Was it the deception issue?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1393417
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kfs111
Newly Registered

Post by kfs111 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:19 pm

Hi,
Yes it's a deception issue. The caseworker didn't take any additional information or a previously determined judgement into consideration.

Thanks,

kfs111
Newly Registered

Post by kfs111 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:40 pm

Could somebody please answer the 3 questions or as many as you can from the details provided above ?

Thanks

KAJI

Post by KAJI » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Hello
you have to print all 3 pages and write by hand the REASONS why your refusal is incorrect. sign it, put date. scan it and make a pdf file and sent it to their email.

you will hear the decision in 28 days time.

you do not have to pay £80 if you are outside UK. It is free.