ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr Fp refused, no right of appeal and no work, urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Re: Flr Fp refused, no right of appeal and no work, urgent

Post by dilse4srk » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:36 am

Any one???

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:57 pm

can any body give me any link on this forum where people are discussing appeals from within uk as i cant see any links on this forum for this discussion.

I want to know, how long tribunal will take to issue a hearing date. i have already received acknowledgement from FTT that they have received my appeal and they gave me appeal ref number

kamsi
Mood:

Post by kamsi » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:15 pm

Because there are backlog of cases appeals are taking long to be heard. It could take up to a year.

waqas40581

Post by waqas40581 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi ,
Sorry for late reply I was out of country.no cousin still waiting for PAP reply it's been almost 2 months.solicitor said we can't file JR as Home office has consider PAP and we have to Waite for PAP response from home office may be they accept may be they give appeal right in country. As I mentioned earlier cousin didn't get appeal right inside country after flrm extension refusal.

You mentioned you got appeal right inside country did you get after JR or they gave you appeal right after PAP(pre action protocol).

If you have filed appeal take documents with you when you go for reporting tell them you have got appeal may be they excempt you from reporting or ask you come after a month.
Waiting for reply
Thanks

waqas40581

Post by waqas40581 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:25 pm

dilse4srk wrote:can any body give me any link on this forum where people are discussing appeals from within uk as i cant see any links on this forum for this discussion.

I want to know, how long tribunal will take to issue a hearing date. i have already received acknowledgement from FTT that they have received my appeal and they gave me appeal ref number
Well to be honest to need to Waite now a days they taking too long. Totally depends on luck sometime you get quickly some time you need to Waite long. Only thing you can do Waite unfortunately.
Kindly i have posted one more comment can you reply on that's please will be appreciated

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:35 pm

waqas40581 wrote:
dilse4srk wrote:can any body give me any link on this forum where people are discussing appeals from within uk as i cant see any links on this forum for this discussion.

Well to be honest to need to Waite now a days they taking too long. Totally depends on luck sometime you get quickly some time you need to Waite long. Only thing you can do Waite unfortunately.
Kindly i have posted one more comment can you reply on that's please will be appreciated
Hi Waqas

PAP response came exactly after 3 months, and they refused the reconsideration by copying and pasting the same initial refusal. However they gave me in country right of appeal, i am still waiting for a hearing date it has been 1.5 months so far

waqas40581

Post by waqas40581 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:12 pm

dilse4srk wrote:
waqas40581 wrote:

Hi Waqas

PAP response came exactly after 3 months, and they refused the reconsideration by copying and pasting the same initial refusal. However they gave me in country right of appeal, i am still waiting for a hearing date it has been 1.5 months so far
Hi ,
Yesterday we got our PAP response from home office my cousin got appeal right in country and working right too we are going to file appeal on Thursday. What about you r u still going for reporting after appeal filed ?
Please update when you get your appeal date I will update too
Th ask

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:03 am

Yes. I still go for reporting and last time when i went for reporting they said you have pending appeal so they gave me one year of reporting dates. One day every month.

what application did ur cousin file also let me know the refusal points as well. How do u know they gave him work rights. Does it say in new refusal letter?

waqas40581

Post by waqas40581 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:44 am

Hi,

He files FLRM extension. About work right his solicitor called him and told him about PAP response that he is allowed appeal in country and he got work rights too.But he didn't see the letter so far by himself he will go on Thursday and will see the letter and will file appeal.

His visa was refused for two reasons marrige not genuine ( stupid reason ) and Toiec which he gave when he was student.
He submitted ilets at the time of extension.
He was detained as well for a month but after his wife and mother in law bring him out buy giving their surities.

Whereas as we believe they refused mainly because of Toiec and added reason for marrige not genuine.
So far everything is positive and we hope it will be positive in future too .

Thanks

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:11 pm

waqas40581 wrote:Hi,

He files FLRM extension. About work right his solicitor called him and told him about PAP response that he is allowed appeal in country and he got work rights too.But he didn't see the letter so far by himself he will go on Thursday and will see the letter and will file appeal.

His visa was refused for two reasons marrige not genuine ( stupid reason ) and Toiec which he gave when he was student.
He submitted ilets at the time of extension.
He was detained as well for a month but after his wife and mother in law bring him out buy giving their surities.

Whereas as we believe they refused mainly because of Toiec and added reason for marrige not genuine.
So far everything is positive and we hope it will be positive in future too .

Thanks
hi did you find out or read the letter how he got work
rights. I received appeal acknowldment on 20th dec
amd after that no response. I am still on reporting every month

waqas40581

Post by waqas40581 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:26 am

Hi,
He met with solicitor and have filed his appeal.
About working right it is not mentioned on letter but his solicitor told him legally you should allow to work as you have got appeal right in country and automatically you are now ok your previous status.solicitor asked him to do ECR check.
Mean any company can check your work right in the country if it's come positive that's fine if not he will inform to solicitor after solicitor will write to HO to give work rights to him.we will do his ECL check I think I am using right short form ECL or ECR hope you understand what I am trying to say
Thanks

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:04 pm

hi waqas
Yes i am aware of ecs, and once i received in country right of appeal my solictor told me to do ecs check which i did and it came out positive, Alhumdulilah last week i am offered a job in my professional field again.
I was out of work for a long time, i hope it gets sorted soon for all of us

waqas40581

Post by waqas40581 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:19 pm

Hi,

That's really good news you back to your profession job.
Please do update when you get appeal date.
I will do so as cousin get appeal date.our solicitor told me
Now a days they taking too long to give appeal date

Thanks
Waqas

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:15 pm

That's really good news you back to your profession job.
Please do update when you get appeal date.
I will do so as cousin get appeal date.our solicitor told me
Now a days they taking too long to give appeal date

Thanks
Waqas
did your friend get a positive ecs check?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:29 pm

I am pleased dilse4srk, that you are able to post again.

Good that this issue has been resolved.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:15 am

Thanks obie,

waqas40581

Post by waqas40581 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:13 pm

Hi,
Yeh got work right as well. Started work
Waiting for appeal date.will update when you get appeal
I will update as well as we hear anything from HO about appeal date
Thanks
Waqas

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:41 am

Yeh got work right as well. Started work
Waiting for appeal date.will update when you get appeal
I will update as well as we hear anything from HO about appeal date
Thanks
Waqas
HI

I hope you are well, did you cousin got any hearing date yet. My hearing date is in october 2017

waqas40581

Post by waqas40581 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:40 am

hi
thats good you got your appeal date and can you tell me when you get your letter for appeal and no he is stilll waiting for appeal date as he get will update and you do update what question been asked during appeal.

thanks

waqas40581

Post by waqas40581 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:45 pm

Hi,

today he got his appeal date and he is going on april 2018 for hearing.Kindly do let me know how was your hearing what was the question been asked
thanks

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:52 am

Obie, And other experienced member
I have appeal hearing next month

The only thing i will be defending is insurmountable obstacle. So far i have
my wife's pregnancy documents "the due date is 1 week exactly after hearing"
her tax paper and my tax papers,
together we pay about 1400 tax every month
she has no family in pakistan
witness statements from friends and family
previous judge's allowed decision of 2012
Photographs with family and kids
Is there anything i am missing, please let me know

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:10 pm

Another question is

people who provide us witness statements e.g friends and family, do they have to appear at the time of hearing in court or their passport copies are fine

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:45 am

Any one????????????????????????

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:10 pm

waqas40581 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:45 pm
Hi,

today he got his appeal date and he is going on april 2018 for hearing.Kindly do let me know how was your hearing what was the question been asked
thanks

Salam Waqas, i had my hearing in FTT, which lasted for an hour. Mainly they asked us question why we cant relocate to my home country and we gave them enough reasons e.g
family in uk, employment, my wife is due to give birth, also she has all her family in uk,
Judge said he will give the decision in 2 weeks time, i just hope it comes out positive In shaa Allah

waqas40581

Post by waqas40581 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:07 pm

InshAllah you will get positive result
But it’s so strange what is the problem with judge he shouldn’t tells you where you live back home or here he should simply give you visa
It’s depends on judges as well some of them are dearly beloved and ask too many stupid questions
Anyways hope for positive