ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I re-use English Language Certificate?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

m.asif

FLR(M) Extension - Questions

Post by m.asif » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi All,

I am currently on ILR and my wife is on ILR dependent visa which is due to expire in mid November this year. We are planning to travel out of UK in mid August for 5-6 weeks and coming back at the end of September.

Is there any minimum visa requirement to travel? I am a bit concerned as my wife will be having less than 2 months visa left on her return.

Can someone please advise or share their experience?

Kind regards

vinny

Re: Minimum visa period for travel for ILR Dependent

Post by vinny » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:55 pm

She should be okay if she is able to extend in-time after her return.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

m.asif

Query on Section 7C- Accommodation FLR(M) Form

Post by m.asif » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:09 pm

Hi,

My wife is on ILR dependent visa (5 year route) which is going to expire in few months. She is going to apply for visa extension for further 30 months. Just have a query on section 7C on FLR(M) regarding accommodation.

We are having three daughters aged 1st: 5 years, 2nd: 3 years & 3rd: 7 months. We are currently living in a 2 bedroom house. I hope this doesn't come under overcrowding? What criteria Home Office use to determine whether a property is over crowded or not?

Kind regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) Extension - Questions

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:15 pm

I have merged your topics. Please keep ALL your questions regarding the FLR(M) extension in ONE topic (this one). No need for a new thread with each question.

See also Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) Extension - Questions

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Your Accommodation should be fine.

See Guidance on Accommodation Overcrowding (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

m.asif

FLRM Extension

Post by m.asif » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am going to apply for my wife's FLRM extension as dependent of settled person (ILR based on 10 years) next week. I just need advise on below queries.

1. Section 6.33 Do you and your sponsor have any shared financial responsibilities?
We have tenancy agreement, utility bill and council tax on both of our names however I pay all the bills. Should I select Yes or No?

2. Do I need to sign section 14 declaration as joint account holder as above?

3. As a sponsor do I need to get copies of my passport and BRP attested by solicitor?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Sir Murphy
Mood:

Re: FLRM Extension

Post by Sir Murphy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:56 am

Hi,

Please find below answers to your questions.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. If you are making your application by post you can send a complete and full copy of your
sponsor’s valid passport, national identity card or travel document and any associated
Biometric Residence Permit. Every page of the passport must be copied including any blank
pages. As a sponsor if you apply by post just a full photocopy of passport + BRP card and no need for attestation but if you apply through premium service you need to go to the appointment with the original.

m.asif

Can I re-use English Language Certificate?

Post by m.asif » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:09 pm

Hello Everyone,

My wife is going to apply for FLRM extension at the end of this month.

When she applied for her initial FLR visa she passed Trinity college GESE Grade 5 (B1 equivalent) test in October 2014.

Would this certificate still be valid or she will have to do it again? I searched online and as per my understanding we can use previous test certificate on the basis of Paragraph 32D of Appendix FM-SE as below.

'Under paragraph 32D of Appendix FM-SE if an applicant under the partneror parent route submits an English language test certificate or result and the Home Office has already accepted it as part of a successful previous partner or parent application the decision maker will accept that certificate or result as valid if it is'

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.