ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

msaghir
BANNED

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Post by msaghir » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:05 am

BilaZayeb wrote:Hi can someone give me the email address for the eu embassy please or where you can email them please thank u
EU EMBASSY ?

BilaZayeb
Newly Registered

Post by BilaZayeb » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:50 pm

Sorry was half asleep then i meant to say that how can i contact inis regarding my application

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:09 pm

Hi fellow members
I just recieved a letter by post from INIS aftet 3 months complaning and few MP's involved as well.the letter said that dur to the large volune of applications we cant guarantee u time frame and we clearly dont know how long more as this type of applications we r processing june 2015 applications at the moment in out dublin office.
Such a liars they are.on INIS website they clearly said they r processing applications they recieved on 1st june 2016
So guys and girls the situation is completely in limbo i think its a wastage of time we need to withdraw our applications

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:03 pm

msaghir wrote:Hi fellow members
I just recieved a letter by post from INIS aftet 3 months complaning and few MP's involved as well.the letter said that dur to the large volune of applications we cant guarantee u time frame and we clearly dont know how long more as this type of applications we r processing june 2015 applications at the moment in out dublin office.
Such a liars they are.on INIS website they clearly said they r processing applications they recieved on 1st june 2016
So guys and girls the situation is completely in limbo i think its a wastage of time we need to withdraw our applications
Kindly refrain from posting personal contact information on the forum or asking members to contact you, nobody on the forum knows who you are. Your posts have been removed. This is also for your own safety from the scammers and spammers who visit immigrationboards.com.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

BilaZayeb
Newly Registered

Post by BilaZayeb » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:32 pm

Hi could anyone please tell me where to check the progress of my case please thank you

asimraza1
Newly Registered

Post by asimraza1 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:17 pm

4 weeks and still processing 1st June 2016 application. My spouse applied join family of an irish Spouse. Application received in Dublin office on 2nd June 2016. We are only a day away to reach the decision by INIS.
did anyone experience such a situation where they can ask fresh documents etc. statement, payslips.
Any help would be much appreciated.

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:49 am

asimraza1 wrote:4 weeks and still processing 1st June 2016 application. My spouse applied join family of an irish Spouse. Application received in Dublin office on 2nd June 2016. We are only a day away to reach the decision by INIS.
did anyone experience such a situation where they can ask fresh documents etc. statement, payslips.
Any help would be much appreciated.
U r living in a deamland sir they r processing june july 2015
Applications actually i recieved a letter from inis
2 families got visas from pakistan this week
And they applied in july 2015
So u r too far my janab

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:56 am

I recieved a leeter from inis clearly saying that they r procesding june 20015 applications now
And also they said that from 1st december 2016
They stop showing processing time on their website
So situation is in limbo

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:55 am

msaghir wrote:I recieved a leeter from inis clearly saying that they r procesding june 20015 applications now
So situation is in limbo
Hi, Asimraza1 clearly wrote that application is spouse of Irish citizen. Spouse of Irish citizen applications are usually processed within 6 months and not treated the same way as Spouse of EU citizen who are waiting for answer since April 2015.
This is application under Irish national immigration rules not EU Treaty rights.

vanjam
Newly Registered

Post by vanjam » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:35 pm

exyu0569 wrote:Hi everyone!
I am new on this forum and first time ever writing about my case.
I am from ex Yu and living in Ireland since 1997.and in 2002,I got irish citizenship.I got married in october 2015 and my wife is from ex yu.We applied to Iris embassy to Slovenia in november 2015 for join spouse.Aplication reached Dublin office 18.12.2015.I emailed INIS office couple of times so far and always similar respond.I email of 20.09.2015 it said that application requires comperhensive examination and decision will issue in due course.I lose every hope.Do you suggest me to go to solicitor or to wait as others.
Hi, I suppose she is from Bosnia. Was it possible for her to apply for Short Stay C visa, one entry and then when she comes here to apply for stamp 4? Because when I called Slovenia embassy they advised me that.

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:55 pm

Salaam and good evening all, this is the first time I joined a forum on the stressful and gloomy subject of immigration, after seeing join family stuck on 1st June for a month I just had to do some research, I was pretty sure emailing inis wasn't a wise idea as I doubt they would reply,so I came across this great and informative forum. So to the point if they really are being honest in that letter of June 2015 processing I might have to think things through seriously as that leaves the date on their site as misleading....btw we applied in July 2016

fsa

Post by fsa » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:08 pm

alot of applications are still in queue. we applied May 2015 and still no outcome (Pakistan Spouse). Have sent emails a number of times sometimes with a generic reply and other times no reply. Had solvit involved and while back with no difference.likely will now withdraw application

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:12 pm

Thanks for a reply I was feeling a bit lost, my solicitor just tells me they are behind, when asked locals in Ireland they said 8 months or so, your case seems way too late that goes against eu regulations in fact its no 2017!! 2015 is long gone, plus that's what they want people to need the docs/passports back thus reducing the number of applications instead of employing more EU treaty section staff, all in all a very difficult situation as to start the process in UK will take a further 6 months to even meet the requirements

asimraza1
Newly Registered

Post by asimraza1 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:19 pm

dublin3 wrote:
msaghir wrote:I recieved a leeter from inis clearly saying that they r procesding june 20015 applications now
So situation is in limbo
Hi, Asimraza1 clearly wrote that application is spouse of Irish citizen. Spouse of Irish citizen applications are usually processed within 6 months and not treated the same way as Spouse of EU citizen who are waiting for answer since April 2015.
This is application under Irish national immigration rules not EU Treaty rights.
Thanks to Almighty my spouse application was approved today after exactly 7 months post application was received in dublin office. if there is anyone waiting for visa for the spouse of Irish citizens please follow the current processing dates available on INIS website. Also i had emailed them few times and generally got replied within 2 weeks. I wish everyone best of luck who are waiting for their loved ones specially family member of EU citizen. Please be patient and don't loose hope.

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:50 pm

asimraza1 wrote:
dublin3 wrote:
So situation is in limbo
Thanks to Almighty my spouse application was approved today after exactly 7 months post application was received in dublin office. if there is anyone waiting for visa for the spouse of Irish citizens please follow the current processing dates available on INIS website. Also i had emailed them few times and generally got replied within 2 weeks. I wish everyone best of luck who are waiting for their loved ones specially family member of EU citizen. Please be patient and don't loose hope.
Hello Asimraza
Congrats dear u r very lucky :)
Can u plz tell category of ur visa and dates on which u applied and when your application was received in dublin.. Plz tell us details may ur info be helpful for any of us..

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi @asimRaza1,

Congratulations on getting visa approved. can you please share more details of visa application, when you applied for visa, and when you get visa? it will help us alot to estimate what dates they are processing right now.. Thanks alot, and enjoy :)

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:56 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am on critical skills work permit (stamp1) - green card, working in IT company.
I have applied for my wife visa which arrived on 8th june 2016.

any one has any idea will it take the longer time considering this thing in mind that I am on stamp1 - NON-EEA.

As I have seen post of @asimRaza1 he got visa in last update but he is irish citizen..

just confsued

P.S: I am entitled to get processed my application with Irish citizen under their policy document section 16 and 21.

I will really appreciate any help/reply on my post. thanks everyone

asimraza1
Newly Registered

Post by asimraza1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:22 pm

Thanks very much. Application was Join family long stay(Single Journey) for spouse of an Irish National. Application was submitted on 9th May 2016 in Gerry's Lahore and reached Dublin Office on 2nd June 2016.
Last week i got an email and they required my recent bank statement and 3 payslips again. I sent them immediately and there was a good news on this Tuesday list.

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:25 pm

asimraza1 wrote:Thanks very much. Application was Join family long stay(Single Journey) for spouse of an Irish National. Application was submitted on 9th May 2016 in Gerry's Lahore and reached Dublin Office on 2nd June 2016.
Last week i got an email and they required my recent bank statement and 3 payslips again. I sent them immediately and there was a good news on this Tuesday list.

mashaAllah you are lucky Asim, so, I am not sure about will they treat critical skills work permit as in same manner. not sure.

And have you contacted them before??

My spouse application was received on 8th june 2016 in dublin. but I got email last week (generic reply) in that they said it is still waiting for examination. :(

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:23 am

hello everyone,

Anyone got visa?

It is very strange that they are not moving from 1st june for last 7 weeks almost now.

Please reply if you have any updates on this.. Thanks,

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:55 pm

Salaam all thanks for the update glad to hear some good news for a change, but you were Irish national so there's definitely some difference in eu spouse processing, with regards to date stuck on June 1st this has been mentioned before on this thread that they will no longer be changing date from Dec.

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:17 pm

Hi Ayub,
Thank you for replying..

Anyone has any information why they are treating Family visa in this manner..
My wife application reached on 8th june in Dublin, so we are just 7days away and still not sure when we are getting the decision.

Please help if someone has information on this..

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:26 pm

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Sidrameez991 wrote:See this news..

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38597384
Thanks Sidrameez, that's the already known thing :(

Still question is same, they should atleast let us know about their target for processing applications. so that we can manage things accordingly.

I am waiting for last 4-5 months every Tuesday in a hope that my wife application will get process. but still I have no clue how much more time it will take to process the application..

I am on critical skills work permit which is of no use atm..

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Your welcome asaleem and I know exactly how you feel, last night on this forum I found New guidance for home office staff to crack down on surinder Singh route and after reading it I couldn't sleep much all night :( this really is stressful and one can't even begin his life lying in wait of visa applications for best part of a year, regarding this BBC report a relative also sent to me today but I didn't want to read it as I'm upset as it is, lastly not to put you down but I have been told by friends in Ireland when how long to expect or how long the back log/delay was and they said 8 months! So good luck if it gets done sooner but stated time of within 6 months is false at the moment due to level of applications(apparently) I just got my reminder which I set 6 months from date of application for tomorrow(18 July) I'm glad I stopped checking every Tuesday it was driving me crazy :roll: we should all pray for each other that Allah makes it easy for us and gives us success in our applications and makes it easy for us during this difficult time.