ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 visa refusal

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Apsgoldy
Newly Registered

Tier2 visa refusal

Post by Apsgoldy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:01 am

Hi there My wife have applied for tier 2 visa from tier 1 visa as her collage is going to closed. I have found one immigration service who give work permit for post graduate students. As We have spoken to him on phone and have interview on phone and emails, finally he ask me for the sponsorship cost which company gonna bear to sponsor her. So after he send to my wife appointment letter from the same company I'd which will is going to sponsor. I thought he is genuine beCOUSE the account no. he gave me for money transfer is on the name of that company where my wife gonna start working and company is in category A on UKBA.so we applied after transferring the money and we received a COS from that company. And cos looks original to us and to our solicitor After We have brp and within 2 month We got refusal from UKBA. We tried that person mob and that company email and phone no. But no one was replying. After discussing with our solicitor she advice us to put admin review but we got refusal on 16 Nov,2016. UKBA saying that We gave the false documents but We didn't. So We reported to police , froud online police and on internet. I don't know what to do now. As my visa was till oct2017 and UKBA keep sending letters to me that I have to leave country ASAP . But we didn't submit any false document and my company where I am working now they want to sponsor me but immigration send letter to my company and they suspended me.
Can someone suggest me what to do as our carrier is been ruined and we are in this country from 7 years.
And name of that person is xxxxxx and I have his picture, email and mobile no. I wish police will find him as I have all emails address. And police said they will find him from IP address.

noajthan

Re: Tier2 visa refusal

Post by noajthan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:04 am

Unfortunately you have been scammed and, it appears, due to innocence and/or ignorance of such matters tricked into submitting false documents.
You (applicant) will be penalised as the applicant is responsible for the application.
All you can really do now is comply with the instructions from UKVI.

Here is a good overview of the type of trap you appear to have fallen into:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... m#p1427608
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:09 am

An genuine sponsor will NEVER ask a migrant to pay for the CoS and sponsorship. That alone should have been a red flag.

This will unfortunately be a black mark on your immigration history and will flag up with HO for any application you make.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

S3lang
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by S3lang » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:38 am

Hi, may I ask if the UK visa decision office can detect our previous travel history and visa denial if in case we choose not to disclose it upon application? I am waiting for my visa its almost 15working days now and I still have no response from them.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by makky86 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:10 am

S3lang wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:38 am
Hi, may I ask if the UK visa decision office can detect our previous travel history and visa denial if in case we choose not to disclose it upon application? I am waiting for my visa its almost 15working days now and I still have no response from them.
Of course they can and have all the history of yours. If you don't delcare then expect worst i.e. 10 years ban in most cases for deception
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:38 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

kkckmd
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by kkckmd » Tue May 22, 2018 6:06 am

makky86 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:10 am
S3lang wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:38 am
Of course they can and have all the history of yours. If you don't delcare then expect worst i.e. 10 years ban in most cases for deception
I wonder if you got your visa approved