ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-Entry Visa Query

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re-Entry Visa Query

Post by zahmed05 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:45 am

Hi All,

I'm living in ROI with my mother and family. My mother got temp stamp 4 valid until July. We are planning to go back to UK for a family break of two weeks during Easter holidays. My mother already got UK visit visa valid till 2018 so the plan is to travel to UK on that visit visa and come back to Ireland after getting a re-entery visa.

Will that be ok?

Also, on re-entry visa requirement, it says that I must present the following.
**In these cases, an Irish Affidavit confirming their dependency on EEA/EU/Swiss national is required.

How do I get Irish Affidavit? Is that simply a declaration on paper or something more than that?

Obie
Ireland

Re: Re-Entry Visa Query

Post by Obie » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:51 am

You draft the affidavit attesting to dependency and take it to a commissioner of oath or Notary public . He or she will sign, and that form can be use when you appear for the visa in Dublin or you can post if you choose the postal option..
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Re-Entry Visa Query

Post by zahmed05 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:09 am

Thank you.