ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where can we discuss current application questions

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zuhus
Newly Registered

Where can we discuss current application questions

Post by zuhus » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:34 pm

I'm a little confused as most of the discussion threads on applications have been shut down. Where can we discuss about non-timeline related issues about our current citizenship applications as per normal discussion boards? Forgive me if I may have overlooked this but I would have thought this was the main purpose of a discussion board as per the title of the forum? Maybe just to clarify this for some of us who have been in this forum for the last 2 years and never saw the likes of this thread, we may have overlooked something. Do we raise individual threads with every query we have? Apologies if so and thanks for clarification in advance.

langtababa
BANNED

Re: Where can we discuss current application questions

Post by langtababa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:17 pm

To zuhus
Oh rite seems like a better idea.Actually I feel the same..well can share any question if all agrees here..
not sure about the administrator what they say..

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:13 pm

The problem with discussion threads is that they soon develop into a jumble of posts with no one knowing which posts apply to which member's question.

Far better to each open your own individual thread.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

zuhus
Newly Registered

Post by zuhus » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:18 pm

Ok Thanks for clarifying that Casa.

langtababa
BANNED

Post by langtababa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:10 pm

Casa wrote:The problem with discussion threads is that they soon develop into a jumble of posts with no one knowing which posts apply to which member's question.

Far better to each open your own individual thread.
To Casa
Here I am I would like say to all administrator and moderator that Id like to open a thread regarding Irish citizenship Application.As everyone aware citizenship thread is most popular in this site and lots of people are having issues to fill out form, updates, new form, time line, court matters and so on.In this case a relevant thread like citizenship approval does not stick to its own relation.It always occurs q question to the people so some of us may ask question after question and the thread become a bit of un professional..So I really would like open a thread for all as named: Bits and pieces of Irish citizenship query.
I will only open this thread if only administrator and moderator agree with it.
Please take no Offense many of us have lots little query and having a bit confusion regrading citizenship application.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:20 pm

Topic will be locked for temporarily to avoid all and sundry 'jumping on the bandwagon' to have say their 2 pence as is usually the case.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.