ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice on spouse visa! Applicant in pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Cherrypickle
Newly Registered

Advice on spouse visa! Applicant in pakistan

Post by Cherrypickle » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:25 am

Hi guys I'm new here, and was hoping to get some help. im hoping to get married soon inshallah, and want to be well prepared. My soon to be husband lives in Pakistan. I have read upon some info and to my knowledge the application for the spousal visa is made online but needs to be signed by the applicant. My question is this, how does he sign it if we are in different countries, I'm sorry if it's a silly question. Also if all supporting documents are sent to Sheffield, does my future hubby need to send me his English certificate and tb test etc and then I send it along with everything else? Or does he send it directly to Sheffield and I send mine to Sheffield seperatly. Lastly, do I only need to provide evidence of things like call history or does he to? Thank you in advance :)

MobeenSaeed

Re: Advice on spouse visa! Applicant in pakistan

Post by MobeenSaeed » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:55 am

Cherrypickle wrote:Hi guys I'm new here, and was hoping to get some help. im hoping to get married soon inshallah, and want to be well prepared. My soon to be husband lives in Pakistan. I have read upon some info and to my knowledge the application for the spousal visa is made online but needs to be signed by the applicant. My question is this, how does he sign it if we are in different countries, I'm sorry if it's a silly question. Also if all supporting documents are sent to Sheffield, does my future hubby need to send me his English certificate and tb test etc and then I send it along with everything else? Or does he send it directly to Sheffield and I send mine to Sheffield seperatly. Lastly, do I only need to provide evidence of things like call history or does he to? Thank you in advance :)
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 93554.html