ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residence card Direct family member of EEA national

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kunalsabharwal
Newly Registered

Residence card Direct family member of EEA national

Post by kunalsabharwal » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:32 pm

Seek some advice here is my case. Indian national living and working in UK on ICT work permit for over 4 year and married with Romanian national living and working in UK. We both work in the same company and living together in UK for over 2 years and married for over 1 year.

Questions :
1. What is the impact of Brexit on applying for a residence card if you are a Non-EEA national and married to EEA national ?
2. Can I go with the 90 pages application form available on UK visa immigration website and submit it by myself or it is recommended to go through a lawyer ?
3. I understand it takes upto 4-6 months to get your documents/passport back. I do frequent work related travels Is it possible to get my passport back ? Does it impact the application decision ?

Thanks and appreciate urgent help

noajthan

Re: Residence card Direct family member of EEA national

Post by noajthan » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:46 am

1) None

2) Yes
No

3) Yes
No
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

kunalsabharwal
Newly Registered

Post by kunalsabharwal » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:12 am

Thanks. one last question - if i go with 90 pages form and if it doesn't work. How quickly can i re-apply ?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:16 am

kunalsabharwal wrote:Thanks. one last question - if i go with 90 pages form and if it doesn't work. How quickly can i re-apply ?
As soon as you can address issues and collate adequate supporting evidence to support a reapplication.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.