ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flro applicant looking for possible solution

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Thaershayk
Newly Registered

Flro applicant looking for possible solution

Post by Thaershayk » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:26 am

Hi everyone

Heading of the topic will make you move forward without answering. But we need serious help.

Please provide any possible explanations or solution for the following topic:

The guy is Indian in U.K was an excellent IT student in a university from 2013-2015 & failed his degree due to medical problems now holding Post graduate Diploma.

Now his immigration status, he is Flro applicant applied in 2015 September followed all the possible appeal options failed to deliver satisfying reason for the stay.

Now in Jan 2017 he is going through tough Judicial interviews. Its clear he lost the case but moving forward he requested judge to reconsider judgement. So waiting for response.

In the mean while please provide anyway to get him on the career track. He lost his career in U.K. Because of failing masters. Later he applied in other universities got no positive responses. Please help.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Flro applicant looking for possible solution

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:14 pm

Student visa does not lead to residency.

Outcome is obvious to me.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Thaershayk
Newly Registered

Post by Thaershayk » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:31 pm

He is seeking for career which he lost on his way. Not ready for further progress until he is done with his higher education. So simply he want to complete his student career. Then he can follow up the further opportunities & settlement procedures.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:53 pm

Thaershayk wrote:He is seeking for career which he lost on his way. Not ready for further progress until he is done with his higher education. So simply he want to complete his student career. Then he can follow up the further opportunities & settlement procedures.
In that case he should return home and reapply from there, but if he's illegal now (it's not clear) that won't help.

Perhaps best to get him to register as we all feel speaking through a third party is very frustrating and posters tend not to want to participate.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:26 pm

He wouldn't have qualified for FLR(O) with only two years residence in the UK, so the refusal is likely correct.

He has no valid leave so any college/university will be very reluctant to issue a CaS at this stage. He will have to apply from home.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Thaershayk
Newly Registered

Post by Thaershayk » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:53 pm

Thanks for your responses.

Clearing some points this Flro applicant is legal.

>He came in UK in January 2013
>completed his visa at 23rd September 2015
> Flro application at 16th of September 2015.
> first tier tribunal request for appeal rejected at 02/01/2017.
>Upper tier tribunal filed at 06/01/2017.

Applicant explanation for being in this country:
The main reason is: After spending 2013-2017 I can't go in other country spend similar years, go through similar problems & procedures. I am not looking for residential settlement with UK. But a valuable good career.

honey2008

Post by honey2008 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:51 am

For valuable good career he should apply for relevant visa (( Tier(2) etc )) while proving that his intentions are true by honouring the current VISA.

Also emotions are not the reasons for issuing the VISA , if that is the case there are lot of Indians or people of other nationalites who deserve the "emotional visa" to this country or any other developed country to make a LIVING, leave alone the word career.

Hope it helps

Ta
Honey

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:23 am

honey2008 wrote:For valuable good career he should apply for relevant visa (( Tier(2) etc )) while proving that his intentions are true by honouring the current VISA.

Also emotions are not the reasons for issuing the VISA , if that is the case there are lot of Indians or people of other nationalites who deserve the "emotional visa" to this country or any other developed country to make a LIVING, leave alone the word career.

Hope it helps

Ta
Honey
He doesn't have a current visa to honour. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

honey2008

Post by honey2008 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:47 am

He doesn't have a current visa to honour.

Sorry What I meant was hounouring the visa conditions. Now by making futile applications he is endangering any postive future applications to UK.

Also in my opinion this is total waste of money and time...Money can be earned but not the time gone by...

Ta
Honey

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:56 am

honey2008 wrote:He doesn't have a current visa to honour.

Sorry What I meant was hounouring the visa conditions. Now by making futile applications he is endangering any postive future applications to UK.

Also in my opinion this is total waste of money and time...Money can be earned but not the time gone by...

Ta
Honey
He is indeed. The HO are frequently refusing due to the submission of 'vexations and frivolous' applications which will adversely affect future visa applications under 320(11) of the Immigration Rules.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.