ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Partner VISA Refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

biqv
Mood:
India

Partner VISA Refused

Post by biqv » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:20 am

Hi

I am on ILR and i have applied VISA for my wife who is in India. I am working as Contractor and earning Salary and Dividends through my lImited Company.

Refused the visa because of Financial Requirements not met.

I am attaching the letter from UKBA can someone advise.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Partner VISA Refused

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:26 am

What is the income you claimed from self employment?

What evidence did you submit?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

biqv
Mood:
India

Post by biqv » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:22 am

Self Employed

I have submitted Dividends vouchers, salary slips, ct600, sa302,persona/company bank statements, unaudited accounts and etc.
Attachments
Image-1_opt.jpg
Image-1_opt.jpg (34.42 KiB) Viewed 1653 times

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:29 am

Why didn't you submit bank statements, payslips, dividend vouchers etc to match the year of income claimed?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

biqv
Mood:
India

Post by biqv » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:34 am

I have submitted my Bank Statements, Dividend Vouchers, Pay Slips, Accountant Letter for last one year.
I have submitted CT600 for previous financial year and unaudited accounts for current financial year.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:35 am

CR001 wrote:Why didn't you submit bank statements, payslips, dividend vouchers etc to match the year of income claimed?
For this year below
I have submitted CT600 for previous financial year and unaudited accounts for current financial year.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

biqv
Mood:
India

Post by biqv » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:04 pm

Hi

I have submitted all documents for this year such as Payslips, Dividend vouchers, bank statements and etc.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:15 pm

What about the documents relating to the previous year that your CT600 is based on? That is what I am asking.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

biqv
Mood:
India

Post by biqv » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:15 pm

Hi

I have submitted CT600(Oct-2014 to 2015) from my Accountant, but i haven't submitted any Payslips,Dividend vouchers bank statements etc for that year. Because i was under impression that i need to submit last one year earnings and proofs. i have submittedunaudited accounts(oct2015 to sep 2016) as i have time to submit accounts until july 2016.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:55 pm

That is exactly what HO is saying, you did not submit the supporting documents that correspond with your CT600.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

biqv
Mood:
India

Post by biqv » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:00 pm

Why do i need to submit Proofs for that, as i need to only for the last 12 months and i have submitted.

i have submitted sa302 for last 5 years, wouldn't that be covered?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:14 pm

I agree that you need the average of earnings for 2 year if you are unable to show that the 12 months earning is sufficient to meet the requirements.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

biqv
Mood:
India

Post by biqv » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:21 pm

my earnings for last 12 months is more than 30k, i have submitted all documetns for that.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:03 pm

biqv wrote:my earnings for last 12 months is more than 30k, i have submitted all documetns for that.
Yes i acknowledged that. I am deeply troubled with the decision. It seems clearly wrong from my reading anyway.

Perhaps you fell victim of providing more than you were required, and got into trouble as a result.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Mojohnson
Pakistan

Post by Mojohnson » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:12 am

As far as I can recall, you need to submit all the documents which correspond to the same time frame as your last completed tax return (i.e. The CT600).
This includes bank statements, wage slips, dividend vouchers etc.

The documents after this time period are still required as firstly they will show ongoing employment and furthermore you need to fulfill the 28 day rule.

In terms of your financial requirement - they will only be looking at the time covered by your last submitted tax return. If you look at the guidance notes (appendix 1.7: financial requirement) on p63-65 they make this very clear.

These are a few of the statements :

Company Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print-out) for the last full financial year and evidence this has been filed with HMRC, such as electronic or written acknowledgment from HMRC.

•Corporate/business bank statements covering the same 12-month period as Company Tax Return CT600.

Payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return CT600.

Personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax return

As you can see the required documents all make reference to the CT600 period - hence you would have needed to provide all these documents for the period which although is more than a year ago , however is still the period covered by your last submitted CT600.

biqv
Mood:
India

Post by biqv » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:13 pm

Thanks Everyone,

I am going to create another thread and ask for the documents required as i am going to submit the visa again in week or so.

biqv
Mood:
India

Partner VISA required documents

Post by biqv » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi

I am on ILR and working through limited company. I am going to apply a VISA for my WIFE who is in India,

I had applied 2 months ago, but it was rejected saying that i didn't submit documents for my CT600 proofs, as i thought i don't have to submit because the period i had submitted is for last 12 months,

Now, i just submitted CT600(period Oct-15 to Oct-16) and going to get all proofs for that, So Do i need to submit latest earning proofs as well? If not, do i need mention the income for the CT600 periods on my Application?
I am going to claim as self employed, and mentioning my income which higher than required(3.58 Category F) then i am going to Part3D, Do i need to fill anyting there? i do think, i don't have to as don't have any other income.

Please advise if i need provide any other documents which are additionally added in requirements.

Thanks

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:49 pm

biqv wrote:Thanks Everyone,

I am going to create another thread and ask for the documents required as i am going to submit the visa again in week or so.
Please continue to post your question in this thread. Multiple threads cause confusion when the background information is found elsewhere on the forum
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:52 pm

Posts merged.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

biqv
Mood:
India

Post by biqv » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:54 am

I am Sorry,

I thouth it would be clear, so i created new thread.

Can someone advise on this please

biqv
Mood:
India

Post by biqv » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:11 am

Also, Can you please advise on the below Cover Letter,

To 05-09-2016
The Entry Clearance Officer
British High Commission
Hyderabad
India

Sub: Spouse Visa for my Wife XXXX

I XXXXX writing this cover letter on behalf of my wife (XXXXX) who is applying for Spouse Visa to join me in UK.
In order to fulfil the requirements to obtain the VISA, I am providing Evidences for the Financials, Relationship, Accommodations, Wife’s personal eligible documents and etc. as below.
Sponsor’s Name: XXXXX
Applicant’s Name: XXXXX
Applications:
1. Personal Details (Filled Online)
2. Filled APPENDIX 2 (VAF 4A) Form
3. IHS Payment Reference Print Out
4. Sponsorship Undertaking Form (SU07)
Sponsors Financial documents: I am earning £xxxxx- for the last Full Financial Year months starting from Nov 15 to Oct 16 and till date(for Employment Continuation) which includes Salary and Dividends from my Limited Company (Global Data Services (UK) Limited) and providing the below supporting documents as proof.
1. Accountant Letter
2. PaySlips (CT 600 Period and till date from period end date)
3. Dividend Vouchers (CT 600 Period and till date from period end date)
4. Personal Bank Statements
5. Business Bank Statements
6. Invoices
7. CT600 & CT600 Receipt for Limited Company year ending 31 Oct 2016
9. Limited Company Incorporation Document
10. Limited Company VAT Registration Document
11. Employer’s Letter.
Sponsors Immigration Evidences: I am living & working in UK and holding Indefinite Leave to Remain Visa valid until <>. I am submitting the below documents for the same.
1. VISA BRP Photo Copies (Indefinite Leave to Remain)
2. Current Passport Photo Copies
3. Old Passport Photo Copies
Relationship Evidences: I and XXXXX married on Date in front of our both parents, both of our relatives, both of our friends and priest. Submitting the below documents as proof.
1. Original Marriage Certificate (Under the HINDU Marriage Act, 1955)
2. Marriage Photos
3. Wedding Card
4. Vectone Mobile Call History, from my mobile Number () to my wife XXXXX (and) dated from Jan-2015 to June-2016. I stopped using this number for Outgoing calls. I started using WhatsApp to make any calls since June 2016.
5. My Flight Tickets to meet XXXXX first time Marriage Occasion () and When I last met her () on the occasion of my Brother’s Marriage.
Applicant’s Nationality Evidences: Applicant is from India and she is applying from India. So her passport can be used as proof of Nationality.
1. Indian Passport
Applicant’s English Language Evidences: Applicant has studied Bachelor of Technology which was taught in English. Also, UKNARIC has assessed the Certificates and issued letter.
1. Original Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
2. UKNARIC Certificate
3. English Language Certificate from University
Applicant’s Tuberculosis Certificate:
1. Tuberculosis(TB) Certificate (Tested and Issued by Home Office authorised Clinic)
Accommodation Evidences:
1. House Rental Agreement from Landlord
2. Landlord No Objection letter
Additional Supporting Documents:
1. Sponsor’s Employment Contract documents.
2. Applicant’s Educational Certificates (Diploma & Bachelors)
3. Applicant’s Funds Maintenance Letter and Bond from Andhra Bank.

Please contact me in case you need any further details.

Yours sincerely

XXXXX

Mojohnson
Pakistan

Re: Partner VISA required documents

Post by Mojohnson » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:08 am

biqv wrote: Now, i just submitted CT600(period Oct-15 to Oct-16) and going to get all proofs for that, So Do i need to submit latest earning proofs as well? If not, do i need mention the income for the CT600 periods on my Application?
Well your latest bank statements should show your latest earnings and show ongoing employment (remember they need to be within 28 days of the application) - it may also be worth getting letters from clients/contractors to indicate they are currently using and will continue to use your services in the near future.

The income mentioned on your application is for the CT600 period as that it what is covering your financial requirement.

Mojohnson
Pakistan

Post by Mojohnson » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:14 am

Your rejection letter also stated you did not submit a current appointments report from Companies House - have you got it this time round as I didn't see it on your document list?

biqv
Mood:
India

Post by biqv » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:42 am

Thanks Mate,

I didn't include it in Cover Letter.

Yes, My Accountant is going send me now.
Also, Can you please advise if i need to submit apart from those i mentioned,

for last one year, we do have conversation on WhatsApp or Skype Calls. Do i need to submit those proofs as well?

Thanks

biqv
Mood:
India

Post by biqv » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Can Someone Advise on the above Please?

I have One more Question -
I am working as Contractor and withdrawing Salary and Dividends, My earnings are more than required for this VISA. So I mentioned "Self Employed" and Filled Part 3C and Category F. Do I need to Fill Part 3D?

If yes, Can you please advise what to fill?