ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit ,Documents needed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kothai
Newly Registered

Re: EEA Family Permit, we are really stuck, please advice

Post by Kothai » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:07 pm

Hi,

I am facing the same situation now .
I am a EU citizen and even my kid is EU citizen.We are living in UK .I want to have my husband here who is non-EU citizen from India.
Can you please let me know the documents you have provided for the family permit .

Its been 5 months I have been in UK .

I too have the same questions regarding the payslips,residence proof,bank statements,etc.

It will be very useful if you can guide me the documents details .

Thanks

Kothai
Newly Registered

EEA Family Permit ,Documents needed

Post by Kothai » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:35 am

Hi,

I am a EU citizen and even my kid is EU citizen.We are living in UK .I want to have my husband here who is non-EU citizen from India.
I have some of the questions below

1.Does I still need a Registration Certificate to show my eligibility to work in UK?
2- Do I need to earn enough income to be able to support my family in the UK. What is the acceptable amount of money in the UK for EEA Family Permit application?
3- Can we apply as soon as she gets first payslip, a rented suitable house and home office registration?
4.Once the documents are ready,How long will it take to process the family permit?

Can you please let me know the documents to be provided for the family permit .

Its been 5 months I have been in UK .

It will be very useful if someone can guide me the documents details .

Thanks

noajthan

Re: EEA Family Permit ,Documents needed

Post by noajthan » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:01 pm

All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.