ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extension questions : urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jahesu
Newly Registered

Spouse visa extension questions : urgent

Post by Jahesu » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:20 pm

Hi Mods,

My wife's visa is going to expire next month feb 2016.
Basically I was under Tier 1 general at the time my wife got entry clearance to UK as tier 1 dependant which is in oct 2012. After that I got ILR in August 2014 and then in the same month I have applied spouse/partner(FLR M) visa to her and she got spouse/partner visa for 30 months.
Which means 8months short to be eligible for ILR.
Now I think she has to again apply for spouse visa extension(FLR (M)).
My questions are:
1) English language requirement :- when she applied spouse visa in 2014 she has just filled in points based calculator and supplied her medium of instruction certificate. Does she need to provide them again? If so now I am hearing that she has to go only through UK NARIC. Which one she has to go for in UK NARIC? Does she need to physically write an English test or does she need to just scan her qualifications and send it to them?
2) even though she need only 8 months to be eligible for ILR, does she has to pay the full health surcharge?

Please assist. Many thanks.