ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer Letter (Very Urgent)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Smad890

Employer Letter (Very Urgent)

Post by Smad890 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:37 am

Hi,
My employer forgot to mention my hourly rate on letter and just wrote my approx gross salary based on last six months. There is a sheet attached showing the calculation.
Shall i just write on letter 'see attached sheet'? The sheet was not signed but the letter is signed.
I am applying under Cat A non salaried.

The letter says that i am permanent, my role, my employment start date and the gross annual salary approx.

Smad890

Re: Employer Letter (Very Urgent)

Post by Smad890 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:56 am

Sorry he only write my gross annual salary based on last 6 months salaries (divided by 6 and multiply by12).
He didnt write see attached for calculation.
He also didnt write my hourly rate.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Smad890

Post by Smad890 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:12 am

I have an appointment in few hrs. Employer said letter is fine.
I dont think it is as it should show my hourly rate and should say 'see attached' next to approx gross annual salary.

Can someone please help?

Smad890

Post by Smad890 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:17 am

Any help please?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:48 pm

I think if the payslips showing hourly rate payment then hourly rate should be mentioned on employer letter. Usually employer doesn't calculate 6 months gross wages where wages vary everymonth but no idea as how your employer did that. Anyhow give us update since you have asked in morning and now is evening.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Smad890

Post by Smad890 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:25 am

I included the employent offer letter which shows hourly rate ss the hourly rate wasnt mentioned on payslip or on employer lettet. I had a worst experience as we waited nearly 4 hours and then they said that its taking time so we will let you know. To be honest i have the seen the staff at liverpool were just sitting and using their phones, talking to each other.
Anyways hoping for the best.