ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr fp parent of a bristish child.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: flr fp timelines parent of a british child

Post by Wanderer » Tue May 17, 2016 7:28 pm

sam333 wrote:Hi. Congrats to you Can u Lat as bet moor about u plz.
Derby County are two up at Hull City trying to reduce a three goal deficit in the Championship playoff second leg.

Does that answer your question?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Reus

Post by Reus » Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

@wanderer lool
@sam333 idint get ur question well sorry

Reus

Post by Reus » Tue May 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Reus wrote:hi everyone, pls ineed advice on these. thankyou.
imade an application for leave to remain on a 10year route based on my british child.i have been granted leave on the 10yr route.pls iwant know
1. on my renewal if my childs british passport is expired can istill make a valid application with it?
2.if iwas to get a continous work payslip and bank statements for 6months+ and also take my english language test before my leave runs out can i apply to switch from the 10year route to the 5year parent route to settlment? thankyou.
please iam meeting a lawyer next week to ask these same questions and pay £70 but if ican get any answers here it will really help me and save me some money and trip. thanks once again

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 17, 2016 10:28 pm

1. Your child is British. A passport is only a travel document. It does not have to be 'in date' to prove the child is British.

2. Not sure, but it should be ok to do that.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Reus

Post by Reus » Wed May 18, 2016 3:31 pm

CR001 wrote:1. Your child is British. A passport is only a travel document. It does not have to be 'in date' to prove the child is British.

2. Not sure, but it should be ok to do that.
@croo1 thankyou very much for ur reply and information.

Reus

Post by Reus » Mon May 23, 2016 4:02 pm

hi gurus please ineed to clarify something thankyou.
i have a limited leave to remain please iwant to know if iwill be considered international or home student for schooling here in the uk in which sense do i pay home fees or international fees for university.
Also am i allowed to takw out student finance as someone is telling me thats considered public fund therefore iam not entitled to. thankyou.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon May 23, 2016 4:12 pm

You will considered as an International Student and not entitled to student finance as this is considered to be a Public Fund.
http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information--A ... nt-Support
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Reus

Post by Reus » Mon May 23, 2016 5:16 pm

but casa reading the info uve sent me it clearly states student finace is not a public fund?

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon May 23, 2016 5:25 pm

Reus wrote:but casa reading the info uve sent me it clearly states student finace is not a public fund?
Sorry, my mistake...I read the link too quickly. :oops:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Reus

Post by Reus » Mon May 23, 2016 5:43 pm

ok casa now we know student finance is not a public fund. istill want to know if as ihave leave to remain based on my british child will i be asked to pay homes fees towards schooling or pay fees same as international students?

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon May 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Home fees as you don't have settled status, only limited leave to remain. Click on the link again, all the guidance is there.
(Casa, not CR001)

Reus

Post by Reus » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Hi gurus,
Today i have been to my sons gp to enquire about how i could get hold of a letter which was requested in my previous leave to remain application based on my british child. They refused this letter initially and are still saying icant get hold of any letter from them in the future cos im not registered wiv them. The truth of the matter is idont live wiv my son but just have access to him as agreed wiv mum.
Please iwant to know how ican get hold of this letter in my further leave to remain application as it will be keen in my application.
NB my son lives wiv his mum and is registered wiv mum only. icant register at sons gp as it moves my own gp away from my town. what is my way forward achieving this.

Reus

Post by Reus » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:51 pm

hi everyone,
Last week ihad an encouter wiv the police over an issue wiv my ex partner. ihad taken her card and withdrawn money after she refused to pay money she owed. she then called the police and fortunately, as ireturned her money cos iwanted to leave it, imet wiv the police outside her door who i further explained the situation to him.
He said he was suppose to arrest me but after listening to my side of the story he dropped the arrest and made me sign a form saying it was informal and then idid not need to declare it as it will only be kept incase ihave another issue wiv taking someones card again then they can charge me but for this one it wont show up anywhere. Even afer his assurance istill dont feel okay wiv it as im scared if ireally need to declare it to renew my visa when its due or shd igo wiv what he said.

Cherrz01
Newly Registered

Post by Cherrz01 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:54 am

Hi Reus, im going to apply for the flr fp too and would like to know if you were able to give the home office a letter from the gp or nursery as just like you my child is registered with his mothers gp and he is not attending nursery yet. What letter did you provide to the home office or were you able to just explain your situation to them? Thanks.

Reus

Post by Reus » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:43 pm

cherrz01,
have u tried to get the letter from the gp and they refused u? you never know u might be lucky to get it. in case u dont get it, it shdnt be a problem just add a covering letter explaining why or say if u get a refused letter from the gp which igot in my case then u have some form of documentary evidence to show home office that ur clearly being denied that by the gp and add to ur own covering letter n that shd be fine.

mairyk10

Post by mairyk10 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:46 pm

hi guys
wondring if anyone can answer mt query.. has any1 had any interview for flrfp discreationary leave. me and my husband had interview at the end of May and been told that the decision will be in two weeks time and since then waiting for decision. its been nearly 2 months now but no news. called home office and they said the application is in process which they said to everyone i suppose. any suggestion

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

Re: flr fp parent of a bristish child.

Post by amjadleeds » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:50 pm

Hi everyone,

I have got visa on basis of parent of british Child on FLR FP 2nd extension.

Applied in PEO 12 August
Application kept for further enquires

Received letter today that application been authorised.

Thanks everyone for guidance and prayers, best wishes you all.

Regards
Amjad

Reus

Post by Reus » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:38 am

hi amjadleeds,
are u on 10yr route or 5yr route? thanks

brar786
Newly Registered

Post by brar786 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:11 pm

I Apply flrfp parent of a british child on one in m 16 FEB 2016 and biomatric done in March but still waiting

Reus

Post by Reus » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:17 pm

hi moderators please ineed clarification on this matter thankyou.
Today my ex-partner refused me to see my son therefore im taking her to court for a contact order to be issued.
I understand ineed to go through mediation first where things can get sorted.
Now, iwant to know if mediation works out, do i get any legal documentary evidence and if i do, is that enough evidence go show HO that i have a contact with my son regarding the parent visa. thankyou.

Zgohar200
Newly Registered

Post by Zgohar200 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:21 pm

Hi Can anybody plz help me
I came to UK in september 2014 as a student and my visa expired on january 2016
I was in a relationship which ended in december 2015. i have a 3 months old baby who is british national (born in september 2016).
Now i have applied FLR (FP) 10 years parent route and private life as I am sole responsible for the upbringing of my baby
What are the chances of getting a leave to remain in this situation?

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:03 am

Zgohar200:
Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:58 am

Thread locked until a TIMELINE can be resumed which isn't a jumble of questions from a multitude of members. :?
(Casa, not CR001)