ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Received a re-enroll Biometric letter and another COA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

smalldoll
Newly Registered

EEA2 Received a re-enroll Biometric letter and another COA

Post by smalldoll » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:40 pm

Dear all,

I sent my EEA 5 years residence card application on 3rd June 2016, Home Office received it on 6th June 2016.

I received a Biometric enrollment letter on 8th July 2016, paid GBP19.20 and enrolled my Biometric on 9th July 2016. Then I got Certificate of Application letter on 16 July 2016.

I was waiting for the decision letter until 12 December 2016, when I got a Request to Re-Enrol Biometric information, which claims sorry to cause any inconvenience but my Biometric enrollment was not successful. Then I went to enroll it at the same day and this time it was free of charge and I got another case ID, I thought HO will make a decision after that. But today I got a new Certificate of Application letter!

The difference between old and new COA were my title from Ms became Mrs and signature from PM Biometric to PM Exceptions.

Now I'm furious and don't know what to do, I definitely don't wanna wait for another 6 months! For me it's obviously someone has screwed things up.

Has anyone faced this situation before or have any ideas what is going on? What should I do? So frustrated!

Thanks in advance.

mohd07

Re: EEA2 Received a re-enroll Biometric letter and another C

Post by mohd07 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello there,

I just read your post now. Basically, I enrolled my biometrics two times as well. I have contacted the ho for coa after 2 months application summation. They asked they have not received my biometric in the system and asked me for evidence. When i emailed them evidence then they sent me another biometric letter which I enrolled second time in Oct. Still Pending . . .