ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PRC advise needed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

noajthan

Re: PRC Red light offence + court

Post by noajthan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:52 pm

Orsolya wrote:
Orsolya wrote:Thank you very much!
He got the PR, it was not a problem. :)
Thank you!
Good news indeed - what a relief.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Orsolya

Re: PRC advise needed

Post by Orsolya » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:06 pm

Orsolya wrote:
ohara wrote:There is no "luck" involved in EEA documentation applications. They apply the rules, and as long as you meet them, you are successful. The decisions are binary and based on the law, there is no discretion.

If you are using the period June 2011 to June 2016, you don't need to worry about WRS.
Thank you. :)
Hi everybody! :)
I would like to update my post.
So we got married in Aug 2016. :)

We sent the paper PR application on 23/11/2016 and we got the PRC today. ! :)
My husband application was straight forward, but mine was tricky, because I had low income since our first child was born. I applied as a worker and as a durable partner (I did not have extended family member card) in the same application. Both of us acquired permanent residence from 01/05/2016 because of the not completed WRS registration. All our supporting documents for residency was on both of us names. (joint banks statements, council tax bills, mortgage statements, rent contracts) All our absence from the UK was the same since we came to the UK. We have now 3 children. We sent all the birth certificates and our marriage certificate.
My qualifying period contains two maternity leaves and I was employed with the same employer until the second one finished. Between the two maternity leave I earned very little. I became self employed after my second maternity leave. I was still employed when I started the self employment. My earnings from self employment was always below the minimum earnings level, but except the first 6 months, I was very close to it. I'm a bookkeeper, so I keep and sent good evidences about my self employment. I also have PI insurance and practice licence.

So that it is...... I hope it helps who is in the same situation. I'm very very very happy right now. :)
Thank you very much for all the help but especially for Noajthan!!!!!!!