ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help with for future unmarried eea Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nazar jan123
Newly Registered

Need help with for future unmarried eea Application

Post by Nazar jan123 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:34 pm

Hi to everyone
First thanks for all advice from this helpful page that I have got for my RC application.now I got my RC recently.but now I need help for PR application bcz when I applied for PR application in December 2015 and then refused in may 2016 bcz my eea partner wasn't working for 2 years in 2011 and 2012 she started working from 2013 till date. Then I applied again for RC in June 2016 and I got it in jan 2017.
Please my Question is when can I apply for PR application. and what documents do I need.
I am sorry for asking this question now bcz when I got my RC in 2010 I didn't know that my eea partner must use her treaty right.
Appreciate your Advice.

Katrina888
Newly Registered

Re: Need help with for future unmarried eea Application

Post by Katrina888 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:25 am

You and your partner will be able to apply together for PR once she completes her 5 years as a QP. In your case the countdown began from when she started working in 2013.

noajthan

Re: Need help with for future unmarried eea Application

Post by noajthan » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:56 am

As you are unmarried you must hold an EFM RC for time to count towards PR.

How many RCs have you had since 2013?
When were they issued?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.