ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR Card for Non-EEA citizen with retained rights.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bunty123
Newly Registered

EEA PR Card for Non-EEA citizen with retained rights.

Post by bunty123 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:47 pm

Hi

I will be thankful for anyone's advice over her.

I am turkish national Married to italian national in 2010. Moved to Uk in sept 2011. I was frequently travelling to italy for first 2 years of residence but not exceeding 6 months in each year.

I am working continously for last 4 years. Retained rights and RC on basis of retained rights last year.

Now i have proofs of my eu excersing rights as self sufficent on my income and health insurance for last 4 years.

However, first 2 years my ex-wife was working and i was sort of dependent on her because of vocational training. Now i dont have any proof of her employment and our living in first 2 years. because before divorce we went through very intensive domestic circumstances and she refused to give me any proof of her employment . I also lost my old passport in domestic house strife.

however, i have many Residance permits issued on basis of my eu partner from italy almost every 6 month. RC of eu family memeber was applied and issued in 2013.

Will home office consider my application for PR ? on basis of proof of residance for last 4 years and give a humantarian/ lienent thought to period of first year.

Thanks for everyone's help