ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sharing property ,Tenancy agreement, PRTB letter Bill Eu1 ap

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tompaulman
Newly Registered

Sharing property ,Tenancy agreement, PRTB letter Bill Eu1 ap

Post by tompaulman » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:00 am

Let me get this straight.. they accepted your proof of address even though you didn't provide letter from landlord acknowledging you are living there? They require this from me and I have to move because of this, because I live in this apartment unofficially...

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Re: Sharing property ,Tenancy agreement, PRTB letter Bill Eu

Post by shpirtshqipe » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Let me get this straight.. they accepted your proof of address even though you didn't provide letter from landlord acknowledging you are living there? They require this from me and I have to move because of this, because I live in this apartment unofficially...

If you read on his previous posts ireland2016 did send proof of his address. His friend who is officially renting the property wrote a cover letter confirming, ireland2016 is officially living at his rented property. ireland2016's friend also attached with the cover letter a copy of the tenancy agreement on his name.

So long as the person who is the official resident of the property by either means of renting (tenancy agreement) or owner of the property (house deeds) and is able to provide the evidence with a cover letter (as in the case of ireland2016's friend) then that would be sufficient proof of address for INIS

langtababa
BANNED

Post by langtababa » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:49 pm

To tompaulman

PRTB letter along with landlord letter and they ask for lease too..
PRTB is very strong evidence to support your application..
Some cases treaty officer gets bit hard and ask for all detail..some cases they let go with lease and address proff.. i seen in previous cases..
One of my friend has to find a place just like you for PRTB and other proff..
its good that u moved to diff place to get all these letter..you application will be straight forward to them and results will be quicker..
good luck

tompaulman
Newly Registered

Post by tompaulman » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:18 pm

shpirtshqipe wrote:If you read on his previous posts ireland2016 did send proof of his address. His friend who is officially renting the property wrote a cover letter confirming, ireland2016 is officially living at his rented property. ireland2016's friend also attached with the cover letter a copy of the tenancy agreement on his name.

So long as the person who is the official resident of the property by either means of renting (tenancy agreement) or owner of the property (house deeds) and is able to provide the evidence with a cover letter (as in the case of ireland2016's friend) then that would be sufficient proof of address for INIS
Yes, this is how I understand it from ireland2016's previous posts. Me (EU citizen) and my wife provided bills in our names to INIS but they insist on letter from landlord acknowledging that we live at thir property. When I asked them if letter from the tenants (our flatmates) will be sufficient, they said it won't. So it confuses me that they accepted it in ireland2016's case.

tompaulman
Newly Registered

Post by tompaulman » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:23 pm

langtababa wrote:To tompaulman

PRTB letter along with landlord letter and they ask for lease too..
PRTB is very strong evidence to support your application..
Some cases treaty officer gets bit hard and ask for all detail..some cases they let go with lease and address proff.. i seen in previous cases..
One of my friend has to find a place just like you for PRTB and other proff..
its good that u moved to diff place to get all these letter..you application will be straight forward to them and results will be quicker..
good luck
Thank you langtababa. I haven't moved yet. I'm still living in an apartment that doesn't have my or my wife's name on the rental contract and apparently the landlord is not aware of us living here, because flatmates say there is no way they can ask for landlord's acknowledgement. However, the apartment where we live is at very convenient location and also very cheap compared to similar properties on Daft. So we would love to stay here if possible. We can provide bills in our names as well as proof of having a joint account, but no PRTB letter or landlord letter. Looks like we have to move anyway :?

langtababa
BANNED

Post by langtababa » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:38 pm

I understand where you coming from.. you should of been provide the letter from flatmate's with out asking them..If they are not happy then they will ask you in writing..They might accepted it..now if they still ask for that letter is not enough you can explain the situation with a letter..
Tell you few Q tips: an example a person who answers your email he or she will just say what ever the requirement says EU-1 form.Their job is to answer your email not to give a decision..

when any applicant like you, do not have all requirement still you can explain in a letter..they cant say change ur house for PRTB..(does it make sense)..On the other hand when you write a letter with a explanation for ur situation, a supervisor must see ur case and then pass it for approval..
Now most of the cases some applicant is nervous to explain to their situation as you can imagine why..
On the other hand as long as couple are married in a way the way it should be ,they can approach to them with their short comings of their application and they should consider..A married couple should fit for their married life in real not for EU-1 requirement..
hope you get me..
It just all my thoughts and based on previous cases

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Yes, this is how I understand it from ireland2016's previous posts. Me (EU citizen) and my wife provided bills in our names to INIS but they insist on letter from landlord acknowledging that we live at thir property. When I asked them if letter from the tenants (our flatmates) will be sufficient, they said it won't. So it confuses me that they accepted it in ireland2016's case.
As suggested from the previous post, you should still send the cover letter from your flatmate and importantly include a copy of the tenancy agreement that is on your flatmate's name if you haven't already done so. This will prove above and beyond that firstly, your flatmate lives at the property, and secondly, the cover letter confirming you are living there too (you probably know this already but anyone can produce utility bills on their names and not actually living at the property, however in providing the above evidence gives a higher probability the person is living at the said property from INIS's perspective). As you have already explained the utility bills on your names in your flatmate's address will do the rest in proving you live at the property. I would say ignore what INIS have said (if you have been given this advise over the phone) and stick to what the written correspondence from INIS asks you to provide.

Good luck