ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Weekly Payslips. How many to include/ Authenticate?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Elvira
Newly Registered

Weekly Payslips. How many to include/ Authenticate?

Post by Elvira » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Hi there,

For the qualifying five years that I have chosen for my application, I have been working for the same company. I don´t have any P60´s but have all my original payslips. I was paid weekly though, so I have loads of them. I am not sure on how many to send because they don´t cover for a whole month. Anyone has an idea?

Also, I am including a letter form my employee authenticating the payslips. Is it Ok for them to authenticate the last 6 for example or do they have to authenticate each one that I am sending?

Many thanks !!

noajthan

Re: Weekly Payslips. How many to include/ Authenticate?

Post by noajthan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:08 pm

Suggest include a sample of payslips from each year.

If originals they should be authentic and should not need authentication.

An employer's letter is advisable anyway; also any other employment-related documents you may have.

Why do you not have P60s? You should be issued one every year (in work).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Elvira
Newly Registered

Re: Weekly Payslips. How many to include/ Authenticate?

Post by Elvira » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:22 am

Thanks a lot for taking the time ro reply Noajthan,

Sorry, I have just only seen your post now, for some reason I missed it when checking for replies.

My previous manager was terrible at giving me payslips and papers from accounts. I used to collect my payslips from her desk myself but never asked for P60s, I wasn´t aware that they were important and she didn´t give them to me. Accounts says they don´t keep copies of them.

Only 1 payslip per year, even when they are weekly?

So no P60
letter from employer
and 5 original payslips. no need to authenticate.

I have a contract form employer but it is a bit of a mess
I started working for XXX Partnership in 2009
in 2011 the company changed name to YYY LPP
In 2013 they started issuing contracts

The qualifying period that I am choosing is from 2011. The letter form employer says I started working for YYY LLP in 2011

The contract states that I started working for YYY LP 2009, this is incorrect since the company only started in 2011. Also it is dated on 2013.

I am just not sure if it will make everything confusing if I include it.