ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

asaleem1
BANNED

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Post by asaleem1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:18 pm

Ayub 87 wrote:Your welcome asaleem and I know exactly how you feel, last night on this forum I found New guidance for home office staff to crack down on surinder Singh route and after reading it I couldn't sleep much all night :( this really is stressful and one can't even begin his life lying in wait of visa applications for best part of a year, regarding this BBC report a relative also sent to me today but I didn't want to read it as I'm upset as it is, lastly not to put you down but I have been told by friends in Ireland when how long to expect or how long the back log/delay was and they said 8 months! So good luck if it gets done sooner but stated time of within 6 months is false at the moment due to level of applications(apparently) I just got my reminder which I set 6 months from date of application for tomorrow(18 July) I'm glad I stopped checking every Tuesday it was driving me crazy :roll: we should all pray for each other that Allah makes it easy for us and gives us success in our applications and makes it easy for us during this difficult time.
Hi ayub, please contact me on xxxxxx
before my message get blocked or removed.. Thanks,
or search xxxxx on google. thanks

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:29 am

Salam, Everyody stuck here because of so called "F*** life Scam", You can't blame department for this, I personally know About 20 peoples in which 17 are showing only in papers they are exercising their treaty rights but in reality they ain't, this is the problem department is facing, they have to investigate which one is legit case and obviously it would take time. UK gov is also making it so hard for such people to get back in the UK. I have seen people who showes in Ireland they are exercising their treaty rights and working here but intact they are still in UK working there and some of them still claiming benefits, how they going to prove they were exercising their treaty rights.

Am stuck like everybody, applied for my wife visa on 5th June, 2016, application reached in Dublin on 02 June, 2016, still no answer, contacted Solvit, they said we know Irish authorities breach the law but we cannot force them to process the application within reasonable time, got involved local MP but he got same generic reply, no help, at the end I had to dragged them to court, don't know how long would court take, on the side am I contacted with opposition leader, got a reply saying "Deputy Martin has submitted a Parliamentary Question to the Minister for Justice and Equality, Frances Fitzgerald TD requesting when a decision will be taken on your wife's visa application" waiting for answer from the minister now.
I am also in touch with a journalist who writes article for Irish time, she is trying to find out about this delays for me, if I hear anything I will update you guys.

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:53 am

Yaser999 wrote:Salam, Everyody stuck here because of so called "F*** life Scam", You can't blame department for this, I personally know About 20 peoples in which 17 are showing only in papers they are exercising their treaty rights but in reality they ain't, this is the problem department is facing, they have to investigate which one is legit case and obviously it would take time. UK gov is also making it so hard for such people to get back in the UK. I have seen people who showes in Ireland they are exercising their treaty rights and working here but intact they are still in UK working there and some of them still claiming benefits, how they going to prove they were exercising their treaty rights.

Am stuck like everybody, applied for my wife visa on 5th June, 2016, application reached in Dublin on 02 June, 2016, still no answer, contacted Solvit, they said we know Irish authorities breach the law but we cannot force them to process the application within reasonable time, got involved local MP but he got same generic reply, no help, at the end I had to dragged them to court, don't know how long would court take, on the side am I contacted with opposition leader, got a reply saying "Deputy Martin has submitted a Parliamentary Question to the Minister for Justice and Equality, Frances Fitzgerald TD requesting when a decision will be taken on your wife's visa application" waiting for answer from the minister now.
I am also in touch with a journalist who writes article for Irish time, she is trying to find out about this delays for me, if I hear anything I will update you guys.

Hi yassir,

I have exactly same situation, are you based in dublin or cork?
and how long court will take? and my name is xxxxxx and I have contacted TDs but everyone is getting same generic reply nothing else...

even on their email they mentioned that "if waiting time is passed you can contact us etc etc" but no use.. :(

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:07 am

Am from Dublin, I have no idea how long court would take, I got hearing on 25 January, see how it goes.

I have ur phone number, I'll text you.

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:10 am

Yaser999 wrote:Am from Dublin, I have no idea how long court would take, I got hearing on 25 January, see how it goes.

I have ur phone number, I'll text you.
yes please, you can add on fb, my name is my ID.. Thanks yassir, it will b helpful if you can contact me now. Thanks alot.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:27 am

This is a final warning, if ANY member posting in this topic posts personal contact details and their full names (for a 'google search'), all members participating in such posts will be banned and this topic WILL be locked AGAIN.

I would suggest that user 'asaleem1' read the forum T&Cs carefully (as you evidently are aware about posting personal info) as you were required to do when you joined the forum.

Members are reminded that anyone posting here is a stranger and that the forum is frequently visited by scammers and spammers attempting to obtain personal information.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:31 am

CR001 wrote:This is a final warning, if ANY member posting in this topic posts personal contact details and their full names (for a 'google search'), all members participating in such posts will be banned and this topic WILL be locked AGAIN.

I would suggest that user 'asaleem1' read the forum T&Cs carefully (as you evidently are aware about posting personal info) as you were required to do when you joined the forum.

Members are reminded that anyone posting here is a stranger and that the forum is frequently visited by scammers and spammers attempting to obtain personal information.
OK - I will be careful next time, Thanks,

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Sorry asaleem I checked late and all I see is xxxxx I don't mind you contacting me off the forum but I don't think you can private message anyone here as in not on public forum.

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Ayub 87 wrote:Sorry asaleem I checked late and all I see is xxxxx I don't mind you contacting me off the forum but I don't think you can private message anyone here as in not on public forum.
AYub, it is ok - are you british citizen or NON-EEA citizen.. my case is I am non-eea citizen, and this thread is mainly about british citizen cases..

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:43 pm

Walaikum salam yaser yes many many people are abusing free movement laws which UK has made clear that they won't be given an easy ride, and that I do feel it is wrong why stay working in UK and why not actually live and work in Ireland for a year or so, it's a nice country with very polite people as far as I have seen living in limerick, but claiming benefits while showing work there is not the halal thing to do! On the other side of the argument as I am on same boat I feel it's entirely unfair an Eu citizen can bring his partner over In a day and British citizen has to pay thousands and wait months even a year if you add financial requirements and ridiculous application fees :evil:

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:01 pm

Yes brother Ayub, you are right, Somewhere we are unfair with the system/law e.g. Peoples are abusing free movement, and somewhere system/law is unfair like in UK heavy application fee and income requirements etc.
That's what happens when u abuse the system, Irish authorities were processing application within the time frame e.g. Four weeks till may 2015, but when they found out people's are abusing the system, they started investigating the cases and obviously it would take time, like the BBC report says they found over 600 fraudulent cases. Now sit and relax, if you are not in Ireland genuinely, it won't be easy for you.
We can only pray n hoping for the best for everyone. May Allah SWT ease Everyone's pain and guide us to the right path.

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:20 pm

Ameen sum ameen brother, and over in UK for once Pakistanis are not the bulk of migrants so finally a bit out of the spotlight hahaha. You know back home people are laughing that I am born in London and haven't called my wife yet it's just under 2 years now even I am annoyed why I listened to people wd have been better to do very expensive but straight and faster UK route

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Forget about people from back home, they just need gossips.
I got hearing on 25th January will update u accordingly.
All the best!!!

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:33 pm

Yaser999 wrote:Forget about people from back home, they just need gossips.
I got hearing on 25th January will update u accordingly.
All the best!!!

All the best Yaser999.

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:27 am

Brother yaser I am bit confused on your application dates because you said applied 5 June and went to Dublin on 2nd June, as far as I know it takes 2 weeks after applying to reach Dublin, also even if I used 19 June as an example of date when it reached Dublin it's still not 6 months which is the clearly stated time on site, in fact it says 6 months from when received in Dublin and may take longer during busy periods, not to mention holidays of 2 weeks etc so further adding to the delay, as they are behind expect and answer after the 6 months period not before, I wouldn't advise spending on legal cases but I wish you all the best and inshallah you get a positive result from the hearing.

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:34 am

Ayub 87 wrote:Brother yaser I am bit confused on your application dates because you said applied 5 June and went to Dublin on 2nd June, as far as I know it takes 2 weeks after applying to reach Dublin, also even if I used 19 June as an example of date when it reached Dublin it's still not 6 months which is the clearly stated time on site, in fact it says 6 months from when received in Dublin and may take longer during busy periods, not to mention holidays of 2 weeks etc so further adding to the delay, as they are behind expect and answer after the 6 months period not before, I wouldn't advise spending on legal cases but I wish you all the best and inshallah you get a positive result from the hearing.
Salam Ayub brother, 6months from june is Dec Iguess.. so according to that it is 7months now.. but you are right, we can just pray and hope for better news sooner or later..

Thanks,

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Sorry brother Ayub, we applied on 5th of May and application received in Dublin on 2nd June 2016, it was typing mistake. Free movement law says they should process the application within reasonable time e.g. 4-6 weeks not six months, even if you go for six months, 2nd December 16 would be six months.

WALSHCASTRO
Newly Registered

Post by WALSHCASTRO » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:57 pm

asaleem1 wrote:hello everyone,

Anyone got visa?

It is very strange that they are not moving from 1st june for last 7 weeks almost now.

Please reply if you have any updates on this.. Thanks,

Hello Asallem,

today they called my partner in Ireland to tell him my visa was approved. It was received in the visa Office in Dublin on July 11th (so, it seems they are not working in the visas of the 1st of june anymore). They didn’t ask for any updated bank statements or anything, just rang and said it's approved.
Was a "D" LONG STAY - JOIN FAMILY VISA

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:00 pm

WALSHCASTRO wrote:
asaleem1 wrote:hello everyone,

Anyone got visa?

It is very strange that they are not moving from 1st june for last 7 weeks almost now.

Please reply if you have any updates on this.. Thanks,

Hello Asallem,

today they called my partner in Ireland to tell him my visa was approved. It was received in the visa Office in Dublin on July 11th (so, it seems they are not working in the visas of the 1st of june anymore). They didn’t ask for any updated bank statements or anything, just rang and said it's approved.
Was a "D" LONG STAY - JOIN FAMILY VISA
congratulations; sir :)

Are you on critical skills work permit? or you are british citizen?

also, please mention did you contacted them before from 11th july to today?

Thanks,

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:08 pm

I missed one message, did someone posted something today?

Thanks,

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 pm

Hi all, that's great news I'm really happy for you that brings some hope for us as we applied in July, also please when you can answer asaleems questions as they are on point, also let us know what base you applied on as I highly suspect Eu treaty applications are being treated differently and are back of the que.

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:53 am

Hello Everyone,

Finally some "Hulchal", they have changed the date to 2nd june,

Anyone get visa in this update? please reply..

and if someone get it then please post details as follow:

Your Status; EU national, NON-EEA, British, Irish
Applied Date:
Applied from:
Your visa status(in case you are NON-EEA national)
Any kind of contact or effort you made for visa.

I hope everyone will get some benefit from this if person will upload information in above stated pattern.

Thanks, and good luck everyone..

WALSHCASTRO
Newly Registered

Post by WALSHCASTRO » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:52 pm

Hi all,
I applied as a De facto partner of and Irish Citizen for a D Long Stay - Join Family visa. My Partner contacted the customer service department a few days after my visa was issued. A woman replied this:
"Dear Mr Walsh,
I write to acknowledge receipt of your recent email and wish to inform you
that I have made enquires with the Immigration Naturalization
Service on your behalf."
And in that same week he got a call about my visa being approved.
My reference number was on the list they released this week but the visa was issued as "Parent of Irish Citizen", which I found strange as at the time I applied and sent the documents my son didn’t have the Irish nationality yet (he was born in Colombia). Now he has it but not sure why they issued the visa like that if I applied for other category, however I’m happy after almost 7 months I got good news.
We applied from Colombia, but we had to send the documents to the embassy in Mexico first and they forward them to Dublin.

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:02 pm

WALSHCASTRO wrote:Hi all,
I applied as a De facto partner of and Irish Citizen for a D Long Stay - Join Family visa. My Partner contacted the customer service department a few days after my visa was issued. A woman replied this:
"Dear Mr Walsh,
I write to acknowledge receipt of your recent email and wish to inform you
that I have made enquires with the Immigration Naturalization
Service on your behalf."
And in that same week he got a call about my visa being approved.
My reference number was on the list they released this week but the visa was issued as "Parent of Irish Citizen", which I found strange as at the time I applied and sent the documents my son didn’t have the Irish nationality yet (he was born in Colombia). Now he has it but not sure why they issued the visa like that if I applied for other category, however I’m happy after almost 7 months I got good news.
We applied from Colombia, but we had to send the documents to the embassy in Mexico first and they forward them to Dublin.

Thank you WalshCastro, I hope you will not have issues anymore now. Congratulations. :)

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:05 pm

Brother asaleem I got that news today from my wife too, but as I said to her and on here before too please ignore the date they show as its highly inaccurate according to a solicitor it's for ¥guidance only¥ but we all know it's fake, as just few days ago someone said they applied in July and have their decision, also this points towards the favour that they are choosing which applications to go through with and which to delay for as long as possible! I messaged you on fbk but got no reply maybe it's not even you.