ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA (QP) reg cert application - employment docs

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Daseca
Newly Registered

EEA (QP) reg cert application - employment docs

Post by Daseca » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi

I'm planning on submitting an EEA (QP) application in February through the EPR service (I haven't reached five years for PR yet).

I've been working full-time for the same large UK financial institution since November 2013.

I know the guidance says provide either an employer declaration or letter, and wage slips and/or bank statements for the last three months - is this likely to be sufficient?

I know the HO are fairly picky (going beyond what the EEA treaty regs state etc) and I want to make the application as strong as possible. Do you think I need to bolster it with tax documents or go back further than three months? Include my employment agreement etc?

Any thoughts as I get the application assembled would be much appreciated - even though I know this is probably the simplest EEA application out there!