ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - FLR (M) Dependent - TS10 Points

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Santosh919
Newly Registered

ILR - FLR (M) Dependent - TS10 Points

Post by Santosh919 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Hi All,

Please refer to my previous post on why i made FLR (M) Application.

I have made my application FLR (M) on 17th Oct 2016. Prior to that as i have moved address and didnt changed the address on my license, i didn't receive any notifications from police about the signal jump fine. Police stopped when i jumped the signal and at the time i didn't had my license on me so they gave me a green slip and said i should receive either points or a pack to attend the course. As i didn't receive anything for a while (Like 2 months) i have called police station couple of time and gave a PC number on slip and they said they couldn't find anything so eventually i stopped chasing, last month i realised 3 points on my licence. after the enquiry i got to know that police have notified the court on 04th Oct and the judgement took place on 08th of Nov, Application made on 17th Oct.

Now do i have to notify this to HO regarding this or can i ignore it as the judgement took after the application, I am so confused please help me

Thanks
Santosh