ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tenancy Agreement in Advance for spouse

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MACY
Pakistan

Tenancy Agreement in Advance for spouse

Post by MACY » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:14 am

Hi there, I am in process of applying spouse visa for my wife and i would like to ask a question, that i have recently got a flat on rent through agency, its a one bedroom flat and is available from the 19th of January, I am sending the application on 20th January. The agency gave me tenancy agreement for 1 year and a letter confirming that i can reside with my wife from above mentioned date. I believe that i do not need Property Inspection Report as me and my wife will be the only tenants? Second, this address is different from the address i have been living because i was sharing a house with friends and this address is within the same city. Do i need to provide anything else? please reply i will highly appreciate. thanks in advance.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Tenancy Agreement in Advance for spouse

Post by seagul » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:09 pm

1 bedroom flat is sufficient for one couple and if you both only will be living and the landlord/agency has no objection & confirming that then there won't be any need of property inspection report. Regarding address I believe that HO must know that people do change houses depending on their needs and same if mention in covering letter then more likely there won't be an issue. And I also believe that tenancy agreement can also serve the purpose of your new proof of address too.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

MACY
Pakistan

Re: Tenancy Agreement in Advance for spouse

Post by MACY » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:15 am

seagul wrote:1 bedroom flat is sufficient for one couple and if you both only will be living and the landlord/agency has no objection & confirming that then there won't be any need of property inspection report. Regarding address I believe that HO must know that people do change houses depending on their needs and same if mention in covering letter then more likely there won't be an issue. And I also believe that tenancy agreement can also serve the purpose of your new proof of address too.

Thanks seagul, much helpful as always. highly appreciated.