ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

residence card application (home address)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bartwtr
Newly Registered

residence card application (home address)

Post by bartwtr » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:57 pm

hi
I'm Polish and my wife is Thai (she has Family permit)
we got married in Thailand and lived there for little over 2 years.
we came to the UK in October 2016. we had stayed at our friend's house for a month (we have that address on our NIN document). After 1 month we got a job so we moved to a flatshare that we are currently renting. (we have a tenancy agreement.)

I'm trying to fill the form to register myself and form to apply for residence card for my wife.
I'm confused about what address should i write in section 1 and section 5.

1. if i put flatshare address that we are currently living at as my home address is that going to be an issue for home office as it doesn't match address stated in NIN document.

2. section 5 is very confusing.... under the question 5.6 When did you start living together?
is it ok to write address in Thailand or it has to be address in UK

3.question 5.8 If you have lived with your sponsor at an address other than the address given in section 1 of this form during the 2 years immediately preceding this application, please list them below. Continue on a separate sheet if necessary..

what should I write there? address in Thailand or my freind's address in the UK?

thank you so much for your help.
Bart

noajthan

Re: residence card application (home address)

Post by noajthan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:37 pm

bartwtr wrote:hi

1. if i put flatshare address that we are currently living at as my home address is that going to be an issue for home office as it doesn't match address stated in NIN document.

2. section 5 is very confusing.... under the question 5.6 When did you start living together?
is it ok to write address in Thailand or it has to be address in UK

3.question 5.8
what should I write there? address in Thailand or my freind's address in the UK?

thank you so much for your help.
Bart

1) Caseworker realises people move house.

Looking at EEA (FM) form - for wife ...
2) Q5.6 is asking when not where.

3) All addresses for last 2 years.
Although not a requirement of EU law, form is looking for evidence of cohabitation.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.